1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 0.

Haven't thought of using since very early this morning was up all night on drugs going hard since yesterday afternoon thought I might die today literally physically no urges been scared straight again.

I am not sure counting days will change me but I am doing it just to make myself more organized and focused.

2. Good stuff thanks for that!

MindfulWarrior likes this.
  3. ZombieMan

ZombieMan Fapstronaut

I relapsed due to something very stupid....

I will just carry on here instead of going back to 3 days...

ThisIsHard97 likes this.
  4. ThisIsHard97

ThisIsHard97 Fapstronaut

Day 0/7. Let's roll.

Hrculs likes this.
  5. Hrculs

Hrculs Fapstronaut

6. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

7. ineedclarity

ineedclarity Fapstronaut

8. Judedon

Judedon Fapstronaut

9. Day One ain't gonna be fun

Muhammad Husayn likes this.
  10. frere

frere Fapstronaut

Day 7/7, gonna do another round of the 7 days challenge because i wasnt 100% commited to it and i want to grow my confidence and discipline on a solid base!
    0/7

11. keyur_6842

keyur_6842 Fapstronaut

12. Haladavar

Haladavar Fapstronaut

13. You weren't 100% committed but completed it? Can you elaborate on that at all please if not fine?

14. ThisIsHard97

ThisIsHard97 Fapstronaut

Day 1/7.*

Edit: I'm not sure if what happened to me was a relapse, but if not, it's close. I was improving the blockers I have, and I came across nsfw photos (who would have thought, right?). I could get out of it but it wasn't a couple seconds stare, it was a few minutes hook up, hence my doubt. I didn't M, obviously either O, but tecnically it was P content, so should I restart the count and counter (which btw I don't know how it's done lol)?

Edit 2: well, back to square one.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
  15. Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain Fapstronaut

16. MarcLal

MarcLal Fapstronaut

17. frere

frere Fapstronaut

18. bookblooming

bookblooming Fapstronaut

Day 1 / 7 :emoji_thumbsup:

ThisIsHard97 and Muhammad Husayn like this.
  19. frere

frere Fapstronaut

@Rexamilli Vanilli, yes of course i will elaborate!

So i am still getting really getting started with this nofap stuff and was setting up my blockers, since they kept turning themselves off. My blocker allows to block websites by categories (+18, gambling, social media, etc) and by words or specific links. I wanted to see if it would keep working after my setup and consciously typed in a link i knew i had blocked myself because it would give me a dopamine boost, altough it does not contain nudity or something like that, but yeah would arouse me.
    So when the blocker didnt work, i didnt immediately click it away, but looked (nothing more happened), because of my body craving the dopamine.

Technically this would not count as a relapse imo, but i know that my body doesnt care if the dopamine is produced by arounsing imagery itself or by the time/behaviour leading up to it.
    For this reason and because a higher day counter motivates me to keep going, i decided to continue the challenge. But in order to also grow my self control and discipline i will start the challene anew.

ThisIsHard97 and Muhammad Husayn like this.
  20. 7/7 completed this challenge.

ThisIsHard97 and I'M DC like this.