1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days of Nofap - my results

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by DedicatedChris, Mar 2, 2021.

1. M Eezy

M Eezy Fapstronaut

So you mean you relapsed with sex not P.M.O?

2. DedicatedChris

DedicatedChris Fapstronaut

Nope, PMO. Most stupid excuses in my head why this is the bright choice to do at that moment. :D

3. Shinra Shinigami

Shinra Shinigami New Fapstronaut

Why the counter of his is showing 0 Days? Did you relapsed?

4. M Eezy

M Eezy Fapstronaut

Sorry brother,just pick yourself up and start again you still have enough time and lot of chances to beat this

5. itsallme

itsallme Fapstronaut

bro if you cant stop relapsing often please let her off from accountability partner duty..Women might not necessarily see how difficult it is. And the your guilt of admitting it isnt good for recovery either. I lost a beautiful relationship like that.
    There were external factors too but this one was the top, it does depend on how you report it and your relationship dynamics but by the way you say it gets you closer to divorce everytime you say it, I dont think its helping you.. I hope you dont make the mistakes I made, you can do this on your own and when you do surprise her with the results! pls consider this.. goodluck on the journey man..

junit0 likes this.
  6. StopForever

StopForever Fapstronaut

I think your case is classified as "Reset", not " Relapsed". And you came back straight away to start NoFap again which is far more smarter than me.

Wish you every success coming soon.

DedicatedChris likes this.
  7. DedicatedChris

DedicatedChris Fapstronaut

Thanks Man. We're all just flawed humans, relapsing or resetting is fine as long as one learns from it. Just try to give it another go and head back to the right path, that's all you can do.:emoji_fingers_crossed:

8. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Good first step.
    The goal is not to quit but to become a better man.
    20 years of damage isn't gonna be erased in 3months and you may have deeper issues that you need to address.
    Do you read?
    Do you exercise?
    Do you connect with your God or with your inner child?