1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ksie

ksie Fapstronaut

2. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

daily checking in, urges everywhere, but under control, Osgiliath will not be conquested today.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  3. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 1,

Having a friend and partner that are supportive of my healing efforts (and this Fellowship) has been a godsend. I have found that opening up to those that I trust and seeking help when merited I have been able to take steps that I otherwise would be unable to do on my own (such as having my friend/partner set the password).

Best to you all Fellowship!

4. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Checking in Friends - 170 days – the Morgul-Road I think
    which is apt considering I had Nocturnal emissions last night for first time in 2-3 months.
    So now in place of strong physical urges, there are more subtle, eerily vague, chaser urges. So I need to adjust my focus as the urges are less evident, more like urges to fish etc... and the creep up on me trying to catch me unawares. Coming here is my saving grace as always - thank you fellowship!

5. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Great achievement man, in the context of the constant pressure we are under in today's world, your achievement is truly great. Let's keep it going.:emoji_fist:

6. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Great post. Inspiring breakthrough. Hilarious, spot on, cartoon on the hypocrisy of office etiquette - thanks again @RiseToGreatness - the value of what you are doing here is beyond what anybody can conceive

7. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Thank you ! I am working up the courage to have a digital detox weekend soon. Break the spell. I am actually going do some shopping now for puzzle books, games, books and comics (all trigger free of course).

8. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

Thank you @crazyhorse11

9. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

2 days. Life is good. Praise God.

10. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Funny day until afternoon when I had a headache started and it still on after so many hours. Done meditation in the morning , 7 miles run and studied for a while. Still procrastinating and have a hard time starting on the really important stuff.

11. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

Day 0 still

I ended up PMOing last night at 9:15PM after my relapse at 7pm, and I lay in bed last night pissed at myself. But I got my butt up at 5am, took a cold shower, did some reading, practiced Spanish and took my final final exam of my undergraduate career. I passed too, so I should end up with at least one A, a B, and either an AB or an A. I went to the zoo with my parents and sister, and I am getting dinner with my best friend, so it will be a long and fulfilling day. Tonight, I hope to be to bed by 9pm and then up at 5am again tomorrow for yet another go around. I attend my graduation ceremony at noon tomorrow, and I am really excited.

best,
    Mathman1994

12. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

Congrats on the last exam, brother! Brilliant stuff! Onwards and upwards!

14. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

A pretty number! Love it! Healthy competition.

15. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

A palindrome of a number. Symmetry is beautiful. I am right on your tail. Best keep on trekking! Let's get it!

16. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

I have to say that it is good to see so many Kings these days and also to see comrades who have won this for more than a year.
    You are our inspiration in this fight too, congrats
    :emoji_clap::emoji_clap:

[​IMG]

17. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut

Day 19 is here for a Hobbit like me! the counter is still not resetting so I guess my updates will be the ones keeping the counter. Resyncing with myself proves to be quite the challenge as I still skip some meditation sessions somedays. Had some tests yesterday to get the forklift permit which went well as I got 2 of them and failed one. I also discovered a weakness that I must work on (test anxiety) and it's going to be a dozy because that means I have to do some exposure to more. Still feeling salty about failing the 3rd certification as I got so distracted, I stopped seeing things around me.

18. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 40 check-in (Attempt 4) - The pass of Caradhras