1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

Checking in for day 1!

Had a great day today (I think it was due to both the rush of excitement/will to improve that coming back to this website gives me and also the realization that i really need to be as productive as possible for the coming exam season) - I woke up at 6h50 PM (I usually wake up between 9h00 and 11h0) and was able to get so much done before lunch that I actually suprised myself.
    I am definetily going to be changing my bed-time so i can start waking up this early everyday.

Only had a few PMO related thoughts yesterday before falling asleep but they were quite managable.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

2. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I relapsed again. I had not been working my Action Plan or exercising like I meant to. Now it's day zero again after about a three week streak. At least I went that long; that's about the longest I have gone so far since joining NoFap. But alas, back to Orc.

3. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

4. archie.hill

archie.hill Fapstronaut

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Nice! Sounds like a proper meditation ! You should try to get to the top of that hill everyday to meditate! :)

6. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 44 check-in (Attempt 4) - The pass of Caradhras.

Today marks a special day. I have beaten my highest streak yet and i'm finally moving in together with my girlfriend after years of trying (quite hard in my area to find something decent).

I wish you all the very best, to never give up and i hope your dreams might come true. ;) Cheers to all of you!

Silverwolf, HE^MAN, belio123 and 11 others like this.
  7. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

301 days dwarf king
    376 days no PMO, semen retention

Silverwolf, Rubzi, HE^MAN and 9 others like this.
  8. rotten_tomato

rotten_tomato Fapstronaut

Day 0
    I messed it up again :( I'm in "the last one" circle. I'm depressed, I'm bored and I do not want to do anything except lying on the bed. I'm gonna make a daily list to make me busy all day. I think that will save me.

Silverwolf, Rubzi, HE^MAN and 8 others like this.
  9. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Today is day one. I will meditate, exercise, and get back onto my Action Plan.

10. Silverwolf, Rubzi, HE^MAN and 8 others like this.
  11. jaberwaki

jaberwaki Fapstronaut

Checking in. My son got me up at 4 this morning; thankfully he went back to sleep but no such luck for me. On the bright side I've gotten some much needed alone time, studied Chinese and did some light yoga. I have enough time today to get a nap in so that I'm not a complete wreck come evening. I'm very mindful of what tiredness does to my resolve, so will be taking extra caution with computers today. Be well everyone!

12. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

Day 19. I went to a funeral , some sad emotions gave me some urges but everything went fine.

Silverwolf, Rubzi, HE^MAN and 7 others like this.
  13. FellowCompanion

FellowCompanion Fapstronaut

14. Thomas3

Thomas3 Fapstronaut

Checking in Day 26

Silverwolf, Rubzi, HE^MAN and 7 others like this.
  15. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

That´s the spirit bro!! Let´s go!!! :)

16. RiseToGreatness

My condolences bro.

17. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

18. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

19. RiseToGreatness

Checking in Fellowship :)

36 days!!! :D semen retention record :emoji_muscle:. this gives me an extra motivation for the months ahead :), still far from my goal of 150 days hard mode but i will get there, one day at a time ;). no rush, just living life and executing my reboot plan.

I´ve cut out much of my screen usage, and although i still feel foggy, my energy and mood are much better today, so this brings good hope for the future. While looking for new hobbies to spend my time, i found that practicing calligraphy or even lettering is a very relaxing and passionate hobby. i did it last night while listening to ambient music and it was very uplifting, much better than sluggishing in the couch watching TV. this is also a good way to improve my handwriting since it pretty much sucks :D.
    If you´re looking for hobbies that include self-improvement, i strongly recommend this one ;).

Lets welcome our returned brother @Silverwolf :)

The following members have upgraded and reach places in Middle Earth. Congratulations!!! :)

@Muhammad Husayn @Toni7 - Hobbit / Hobbiton (here you are my friends, the ring is in your hand and the world is ahead. Safe journey!! Godspeed :) )
    frodo 3.gif

@ListenPaul - Buckleberry Ferry / Shire
    day 18.gif

@Thomas3 - Weathertop / Eriador
    dia 25 - amun sûl.png

A wave of support to our brother in need @rotten_tomato . Hang in there my brother, we´re with you!!!

Checking out mighty Fellowship!!! Have a great day :). Love you all.

Awareness moment.
    comic-competition-3cWinner_Aitor-Lopez-Garcia.jpg

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  20. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

0 days. Learning lots about nutrition and fasting. Fascinating. Only ever heard about nutrition being good for things like the heart or brain or preventing diseases. Which is great. Been learning a bit about how nutrition and fasting effects things on a cellular level. I find this much more fascinating and find I want it more. How unhealthy habits wreck our DNA and good habits repair it. This is game changing for me. I am also seeing things about how exercise changes things on a cellular level. I need to start asking God for help with my nutrition, fasting and exercise.