1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Gates Divorces - 130B Split !!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alexandrebois, May 9, 2021.

1. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

I dont support musk at all, got doubts about trump, he is part of another pyramyd, surely not as criminal as clintons/rothschilds one.

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I don't know about bezos, you are right about gates background though, and well....I guess my friend is an illuminati confirmed according to your theory, not a freaking stoner nutcase from a poor family that made it big with a couple of lucky invesments and since then using that money wisely instead of going full boats and bitches, wich came as a surprise to be honest, hahahahaha

If he is a mason I'm the king of england.

3. That's a pretty common story, i just call it lack of fantasy

4. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

The theory you're talking about is yours, not mine.

5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Excuse me, are you suggesting is made up?

You mean the theory that wealthy people share some jew-mason-conspiracy-like background?
    [​IMG]

6. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

No.

I say that many people like bezos and gates are.
    U said all. And your friend is 3rd world piss poor compared to gates bezos.

7. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

My misunderstanding then.
    Also why you have to be like gates or bezos? Kind of pointless.
    And about the comparison....yeah....fair hahahahaha one thing is multi millionaire and another is multi billionaire, whole different level.

8. I'm saying, if it is, they have a lack of fantasy....they were all poor guys with a dream, starting with "nothing", we said Billy (his dad was inside a eugenetic society) but is the same thing for Steve Jobs (they both leaved the school lul) Zuckabberga, the two from google, Elyon Mask (their parents were rich if i'm not wrong) Bezos was not really poor but he started with a small business.

9. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Yes, i dont want to be like bezos or gates, thats creepy.
    One million or a couple would be ok, but no more.

Ehm Ehm...jewish...ehm...

10. Sorry but no, that's just something modern day nationalists use,but for me is a scam, i belived it years ago, but not anymore. The jewish people are already scammed by sionism (Jewish nationalism) but it has been forged in the same century of european nationalism (1870 Circa) is not an ancient thing, was made up by Theodore Hertzl and friends, before that many jews had a double loyality, how many jewish fight for Entete or the central powers for example? And you can see today from two intelligent jewish-born, Eric Hobsbawm and Noam Chomsky, both against sionism, they writed a lot about it. in 1870 only 16.000 jewish knew hebrew, everyone usualy spoken Yiddish, that have similiarites with german. I don't deny they are full of bankers, ecc. ...but that is a scam so we can spread hate against other humans (and many jews do the same, get brainwashed and belive to be special, hate who don't recognize israel as the rightfull owner of Palestine, ecc....). also Christianity is full of thief and parassites (in mylanguage we say "the world is village" , everywhere is the same story or something like that), just watch all the presidents of USA after Roosvelt (and before!) all of them spreaded a lot of blood, they oath the bibble despite is written to don 't oath (matthew 5:33). The people we are talking about told you to be jewish but they aren't, is just a shield for protect their misneeds,they probably are more related with northern vikings than "ancient" jews.
    all of this is still my personl opinion of course.

11. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

I see it mentioned often that nationalism was made up in the 19th century. I don't believe that's true. European nations are in most cases much older. Medieval sources contain references to nationalities which make it clear they weren't unimportant to people back then.

12. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

Dude, that's literally what Judaism is about

13. Our modern conception of nationalism is modern. Before we can call it proto-nationalism or something similar..i think they were more related to the church than to the state. The begin of nationalism start with the public school. Italy is one of the most funny and evident examples.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2021
  14. True is interesting how jewish can do what they want in palestine but never face justice, they are just emulating the bibble, and put the palestinian, the inhabitants of that land in the gaza line, the biblical philistenes faced the same identic destiny.. Neythanayu said "we have right to exist" but his first ally, the United States, did the same thing with the Indians, at school we get scandalized about colonialism, how british french, belgians, americans massacres natives, but this is under our eyes today, and we are passive. For him (neythanayu) is right to exist pretend to exile/destroy another people, stolen their land, since we said sionism is a recent production and his people lose their identity after the babylonian exile. What i mean is: is not racist pretend to remove a people from the land were they live? Was not better trying to coexist and found an unique state (It seem impossible for humans in this periodf without massacres? We seen in these days, palestinians and jewish hate each other, and there is not the good one because both use weapons.
    Who use weapons can't be justified.

15. Stahl

Stahl Fapstronaut

Who was it that broke up the marriage? If Bill starts hanging out with some younger woman, it might indicate it was he who wanted someone younger.

I mean Melinda is a 56-year old woman with 3 kids - I'd be very suprised if she got much attention on the market. So if she initiated the divorce it's probably about money

16. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Your mistake is, you view jews as a singe population, wich they're not, the bible talks about 12 (or 13) jew tribes. The problem jews are askenazi, and obviously, not all he jew population, which are brainwashed like u said (but askenazi are just a small part of jewish people).
    Still, jew holocaust is a hoax, they own all banks and enslave all world countries with the bank, they own oil, internet (google, windows, facebook...), they own hollywood (the biggest propaganda factory in human history).

In every country there is a powerful askenazi jew family (always related to rotschilds or other askenazi).

Askenazi jews have a long time tradition about ritual homicide, mostly of kids, i'm reading a book about it now, which was written by ariel toaff (a jew university professor).
    I like chomsky, i always considered him a free voice, but the fact that he ome from mit university always puzzled me. In the end, i found out chomsky, like many others, is just controlled opposition, he only talk about people that u can talk against, like usa presidents who are only puppets, or he talks against some "oil interest" or "multinationals interest". He never ever talks about real powerful people, nor he ever adresses any accusation on who governs this world (and the fun fact is that he wrote a book with that title :D).
    So, chomsky is a really good deceiver, still, some info on his books are good :)

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  17. I already know mostly of everything you said but you should remember that Rothpeepld, ecc....are just what the system want you to focus your rage on, same for chomsky, that is something like a datakeeper, same as icke, ecc... You are right on ashkenazi but there is some truth that you need to study. Same shit with reptilians, ecc.., just spread your rage against other things. If we continue to read the bibble litteraly and pretend they are historical events of 4000 years ago (i quoted the babylonian exodus i know) we will never understand.
    Just like we have the 13 apostles, then we have the 13 tribes, then we have the 13 families like rothpeep, then we have the 13 zodiacs, ecc...
    You should take a look to this pdf for basic info: https://archive.org/details/one-world-tartarians_int_092120/mode/2up

You have the base for continue alone.

About what we said before, interesting how histroians didn't get scandalized when they learn Wilhelm II, George V, Nicolai II, ecc..were parents and that mostly of the Kings qnd princes of Europe were of german anchestry, just like Bulgarian King or Albanian prince.

18. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

There’s always a Simp that will accommodate her. Smh

19. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Well of course the gynocracy will view Bill as the villain here and Melinda as the victim. Thats what feminism does.

20. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Wow, based thread. Some naming going on. Lol