1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bill Gates Divorces - 130B Split !!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alexandrebois, May 9, 2021.

1. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Io non ho nessuna rabbia, ne con i rotshild, ne con chomsky.

Segui sara di elettrone libero?

Grazie, molto gentile, ma ne ho già molte di basei, se vuoi te ne passo un po :D

2. Sì (ho contribuito come potevo alle loro ricerche anche se pochissimo)

Comunque grazie ma sono già impegnato con una marea di libri.

3. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Sara è bravissima, le ultime cose che sta pubblicando le seguo poco, anch'io ho troppa roba da leggere. Il libro sui tartari però sembra tanta roba, anche perchè credo si colleghi con altri libri che parlano anche di free energy che ho letto ultimamente.

Purtroppo informarsi, capire, conoscere, richiede una marea di tempo, bisogna leggere, leggere, leggere, e ancora leggere...

4. Ormai mi affido a Tolstoj e Steiner principalmente per imparare. Le cose sui Tartari, ecc...tutto sommato non fanno altro che confondere, vi sono migliaia di teorie ma qual'è quella vera? Purtroppo è necessario sviluppare un bipensiero, da una parte ti impari la storia ufficiale (con la speranza di non farsela raccontare dagli Angela o Barbero) dall'altra ti studi la "presunta storia", Stefano Viti e Ultra Horos sono i migliori in questo campo.

Il migliore nel creare confusione e aver generato lo stereotipo del complottista è stato senz'altro David Icke.

5. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Se crea confusione perchè me lo consigli? :D

Su icke non concordo, o perlomeno, secondo me è in buona fede e penso anche che le fondamenta di ciò che dice siano del tutto reali.
    Se da qui poi vogliamo spostarci verso un pensiero spirituale, possiamo pure arrivare a dire che l'alieno cattivo e i satanisti sono solo una parte di te stesso, ok, però allora dobbiamo capire meglio il livello di cui stiamo parlando e dafinire bene cosa intendiamo con la parola "reale".

6. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

Entrepreneurs have different mindset than average person, that's why

7. This forum is making me lose my braincels.

ReVera III likes this.
  8. Killyourlust

Killyourlust Fapstronaut

First of all , if you are billionaire that doesn't mean you literally have a billion dollars in your bank account . It's either inform of shares or crypto. No idiot would sell that much because they a better chance of growing their fortune even more. They would have a couple of million dollars that's all in the bank account.

Second of all , the qualities you mentioned above , I will have hottest wife , I will drive Lamborghini blah blah , that's a qualities of a millionaire . That's why a when person becomes a millionaire he spends his money on this type of stupid shit instead of reinvesting and becoming a billionaire . So no billionaire would have qualities you mentioned above .

That's all I have to say.

ReVera III likes this.
  9. Hadrian3

Hadrian3 Fapstronaut

I could imagine those who say we must get the money from billionaires and give them to the poor, think Bill Gates actually have some 100 billions of dollars is some sacks in his house. :emoji_joy_cat:

ReVera III likes this.
  10. citgo

citgo Fapstronaut

11. arkad1

arkad1 Fapstronaut

Couple of million dollars :D :D so funny

12. Bill Gates probly pays less taxes than i do, millionare/billionares have all the tax loopholes.

13. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

14. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Well OP, you make some really good points. You speak a lot of plain truth in this thread in my opinion. Yes, I am right now sitting here on this forum because I am not a billionaire. My day to day life revolves around a job that doesn't pay very well. The time I go to sleep, the time I wake up, the food I eat, all of this are related to how much money I have.

If I had a billion dollars, I wouldn't make food at home anymore. I would go to restaurants every day for the rest of my life, really healthy and good restaurants. I would live in a mansion and have my own pool and gym. I would have multiple wives if possible, maybe 15 all living in the mansion with me. I wouldn't care if they were gold diggers because I would get to enjoy life with them just the same. Wouldn't matter to me. People say to me "O well you don't want a girl to love you for your money". Well, I'd rather a girl love me for my money than for no girl to want to talk to me hahahaha. I'll take a super hot gold digger chick and a billion dollars in my bank account any day of the week.

Fake friends, people acting fake nice to me, fake women liking me for my money. Even if I was completely surrounded by fake people 24/7 who only liked me for my money, that would still be a more fun lifestyle than the one I am living now!!! haha. Way to speak the truth OP. Thank you, it is refreshing

An0nym0use1234 likes this.
  15. An0nym0use1234

An0nym0use1234 Fapstronaut

This thread is hilarious. I love it.

Someone may have already mentioned this, but Bill and Melinda Gates split up because of Bill apparently spending late nights with ol Jeffrey Epstein.... Hmm:emoji_thinking:

So maybe this rich dude was up to no good every once in a while.

I might come back to this thread. It seems fun to fantasize about being a billionaire, something I would do as a kid. But as an adult pretty much realize that won't ever happen lol :emoji_dizzy_face:

I definitely wouldn't spend my money like OP, buying Lamborghinis every month. But you can bet I'd set up my family and make sure they had everything they needed. I'd travel the world, stay in nice hotels and eat at the best restaurants. I'd probably higher a personal chef hahaha and get a nice modern 2 story house. With huge glass windows. And some land for alpacas and goats lol. I'd plant a bunch of trees and make my own forest and make a crushed granite pathway. I'd make sure my piece of land had water running through it and I'd make sure it was the most beautiful and clean stream ever.

I'd have a koi pond near my house.

I'd have a badass lifted pickup/SUV. Maybe one of those electric vehicles like Rivian. I'd also get a super fast car for running through the streets and having fun.

Hmm... I'll have to think of what else.

16. An0nym0use1234

An0nym0use1234 Fapstronaut

Amazing to think that any of us could have been billionaires if we had just bought a bunch of Bitcoin back when it was pennies per btc. Wow.