1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

*Trigger warning* I messed around with a girl on the first date...

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by RebootingProtestant, May 9, 2021.

1. RebootingProtestant

RebootingProtestant Fapstronaut

Hey there guys, so to preface this, I didn't really know where to put this in the forums, so sorry about that. Also there will be some massive trigger warnings.
    So, last night I went out on a tinder date and there was so much chemistry from the second we laid eyes on each other. She's like a female version of myself and there were so many good vibes. Basically, she is a kinky person and we were wrestling over some socks and we ended up making out and she was teasing me and I was teasing her till like 3 in the morning when we both finally broke and she sucked me off and I fingered her. She said she had some regrets once we were both finished and she got out of there pretty fast after that. Before she left though, we were talking about how we didn't wanna just be f buddies and how we really like each other and all that stuff, which eased my anxiety a bit. My question to the boys is: Did I mess up the relationship by allowing this to happen on the first date, or is there still the possibility of a healthy relationship?

*Edit* She came back and was really into me. We did more sexy stuff but then she told me she was a high level witch and if you couldn't tell by my username, it didn't sit well with me. I know what I have to do now and choose between this witch and my faith and only one of those things lasts for eternity.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    +TenPercent likes this.
  2. That's gonna be the key; you talked about that before she left. If she had just left after getting you off, then I wouldn't be as optimistic. Obviously gonna depend on how she feels now. But for your part, if you are truly okay with moving forward you have to let her know that you have no expectations...just because the two of you went that far on the first date you aren't gonna be expecting it all the time now. Hope things work out.

3. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

Consider this option - Call her and say "hey, I had fun, but how the night ended left me a bit confused. You mentioned regrets and I want to make sure you never felt pressured cause I had a really good time before the sexual stuff too. I'd like to hang out again, what do you think about x this weekend?"

4. DaleEarnhartJr

DaleEarnhartJr Fapstronaut

I believe most of my married and partnered friends met via hook ups and one night stands. It happens all the time. You can still have a healthy relationship

5. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Its time for you too do an holy work, convert her or burn the witch

RebootingProtestant likes this.
  6. BigBob73

BigBob73 Fapstronaut

It's not a relationship. Chill out. Set a date once a week, hang out, have fun and hook up. Play it cool.

7. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

Don't break your personal boundaries.

Maybe you should know people more before doing something you might regret or just waste your time with them.

I don't want to dig into your personal life, but you posted a thread about confessing a fetish to your girlfriend back in february. You guys broke up, I guess?

8. RebootingProtestant

RebootingProtestant Fapstronaut

Yes. Turns out she was messing around with some guy from her work from the start. It's unfortunate.

9. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

Yes, sounds like bad luck.

10. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I had a similar situation many years ago when I was a much younger (and single) man. Met this girl, we hit it off, she actually tracked me down after our first meeting, she never told me she was a witch but said her mom was. That was close enough for me, and a deal breaker. We never got physical like you have (though there had been a situation where it could have) and I was really glad when I found that out. You need to decide for yourself whether this is a deal breaker but based on your comments so far I think you already know your answer.