1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEAT YOUR LONGEST STREAK

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Nov 21, 2019.

1. squaric acid

squaric acid Fapstronaut

2. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

3. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

4. Great to hear that :) Keep it up!

5. 16/207:
    Lately, I have been feeling depressed. I absconded from work, and didn't login for a week. It is so frustrating and shameful, to disappoint myself, my colleagues, management and clients. I have got a room on the first floor, my parents are living in ground floor. I have not told anyone that I have absconded from work for a week. As they are don't come to the first floor they have no clue, what I am doing.
    I have decided to quit from my current job (a corporate job, I have been for close to 9 years) and server the notice period of 2 months.

I am burning the bridges for sure with what I have done. :( But I have become so helpless in what I am doing. Sleeping, spending time on Quora finding answer to life and career related questions. I am so afraid of facing my colleagues because I will have to login for sure. They have tried to reach out to me, and I didn't pick their calls as well as didn't respond to their messages.
    Why am I doing this to them??? I don't know, I am so fed up of this, the corporate rat race, the overthinking me. I hope there would be a quick fix to sort all this out, but I don't see any. I feel I have no not learnt any skill all these years. I feel so inadequate and worthless, beyond explanation.
    I even peeked into some NSFW images in past few days, but didn't MOed. Should I reset my counter?

Karom and MS PBH like this.
  6. squaric acid

squaric acid Fapstronaut

0/15 again relapse

Karom and MS PBH like this.
  7. Randy Andy

Randy Andy Fapstronaut

8. 0/47 - Not much to say. I’m disappointed in myself yet again. I did go almost 6 weeks, which is a really good thing.

9. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut

10. Dragar

Dragar Fapstronaut

11. PrioritySystem

PrioritySystem Fapstronaut

12. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

13. Thanks! :) You are also doing very well with a 17 day streak!

14. leu the warrior

leu the warrior Fapstronaut

15. rubiksnerd45

rubiksnerd45 Fapstronaut

16. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

17. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

18. MS PBH

MS PBH Fapstronaut