1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Girlfriend Problem (Semen Retention)

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by TOM GARRETT, May 17, 2021.

1. TOM GARRETT

TOM GARRETT Fapstronaut

2. I haven't watched it yet, but opened it in another tab for fear that it might get censored (the opening image is pretty catchy)
    Hopefully this video will help me.
    I'm imaging that it refers to the trouble that I have been facing:

How do you do semen retention when you have a girlfriend? How do you not have emission when a girlfriend wants sex. I have even managed to have sex without orgasms (Karezza) but still, my girlfriend gets upset when I don't have orgasms. :confused:

Supination likes this.
  3. Haha, that was awesome!

What about all the sub men who are locked in chastity and not allowed to orgasm. Can I be a beta and still reap the rewards of semen retention?? That would be so woke.

4. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

Great channel, great videos. Thanks for sharing

5. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

This isn't about demeaning women - but all women are bad at everything they do and none work hard at all and all women only care about appearances and are losers.

lol

goodnice 2.0, eagle rising and CarP like this.
  6. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

I don't know if this is satire or not....

If it is, whew!

If it isn't, we are f**ked.

jrm61 likes this.
  7. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Victory over lust is a must.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  8. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

I'm not to blame nor demean but I don't think guys are able to do things perfect these days. I mean 90% guys are in their feminine(at least where I live) weak,lazy, always on phone and seeking attention from women. Sorry, but I don't think men are any better in this era.

9. jackless

jackless Fapstronaut

Don’t blame women. It’s our weakness and battle. We need to continue to learn discipline and focus over our urges. We can do it by helping one another. Day 9.

10. activ8

activ8 New Fapstronaut

I cant abide this misogynistic nonsense

unless its meant to be parody its hard to tell

the union of male and female energies is the great cosmic dance

once we get our own practice in order (semen control) we can truly be equal to women in bed and enjoy the energy spiral.

abstinence is only one option

ive practiced semen retention with willing female partners for years
    They appreciate men who take control of our own fertility and they appreciate the energised sexuality

when neither partner is leaking sexual union becomes space travel

we must honour the masculine and feminine both within us and beyond us
    Much love
    No women hating please

Mr Anderson likes this.