1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Life is Meaningless after My heart got broken

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by alexandrebois, May 19, 2021.

1. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut

Okey so i'll write this Thread even though that i'm Crying at the same moment i'm writing it.

I loved a Girl in my past life, and i gave her my All (Money, Time, All my Expensive Love, and i Loved her with all my Heart) Untill one day i found out that she Cheated on me.
    And because i have a SO BIG EGO, i let her down, blocked her for ever.
    She literally broke my heart, and i was loving her so much i loved her more than my Mom.

But now that i lost her, Life became meaningless, and Suicide is more meaningful than Living without Love.

I never found love again after she Broke my heart, my heart become Solid as rock, and i became literally a Monster, and i became a Bad Person, i started doing drugs, drinking alcohol, my life went upside down, from the Smart Guy that is successfull and working hard to the Bad Boy that do drugs, and go with hookers, and doesn't care about Life, and go chill with bad friends...

I wanna get Advices from you Guys ! Please tell me what should i Do and how to Fix up my Life ?

2. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

You gotta let it go. Many men have experienced heartbreak, including me. Don’t hang with bad people, that won’t help you. Don’t do self destructive things. Heartbreak isn’t worth suicide.

Take it one day at a time to focus on yourself and rebuild your life. Focus on your hobbies or interests or goals.

modern milarepa and ReVera III like this.
  3. alexandrebois

alexandrebois Fapstronaut

Yes i wish i can do that
    Everyone adviced my to do So,

But People don't understand that i'm such a Sensitive and Emotional human being !
    I'm maybe the most emotional guy in the whole universe.

That's what people don't understand

When i said that i love a girl, it doesn't mean that i loved her and that's it
    It meant i gave her literally my "All"

I'm left with nothing else since all my Love energy got lost in her

4. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I used to be you bro. It heals with time. No one woman is that special, not one. Beautiful women are a dime a dozen. Took me getting older to realize this. I have been with some beautiful Bombshells in my life too, and I’m not even a Chad. I’m more like a Brad Thundercock, (Chad’s nerdy brother).

5. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Anyway life gets better if you allow it too. You gotta remember that you don’t control the results/outcomes. You can only do your best and then the chips fall where they may. I’ve loved and lost a few times, some were my fault and others weren’t. Anyway the gal that gets me will be very fortunate, because I’ve been forged in the fire.

modern milarepa and ReVera III like this.
  6. Davikch

Davikch Fapstronaut

Life is beautiful! It has a lot of knowledge! Broken heart is not the end! Don't be silly, you can overcome this and you won't end it like this.

ReVera III likes this.
  7. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

You gotta look after you alexanderboy, otherwise no one else will, and you’re no good to others if you don’t take care of yourself first.

Time to dry the tears, reach down and grab a hold of your balls and live your best life that you can! You and I don’t have a guaranteed long life, you gotta make the best of today.

The book of Ecclesiastes says “ remove sorrow from thy heart, because youth is fleeting”. We don’t have a lot of time here.