1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

3 weeks done just like that. Problem now is that since I'm a freshman at college, and due to online semesters I don't know much people, it's kinda getting hard for me to meet/interact with girls. Plus lockdown in my place isn't helping me at all cause I can't play sports/run. This too shall pass, I'm just trying my level best to remain calm and motivated to achieve my goals. In another month, I'll become a sophomore hope college offline reopens soon! Hope everyone's doing well!
    Peace!

2. HighFlyer

HighFlyer Fapstronaut

Reading this I felt like it was May 2020. I don't know where are you from, but in my location life starts to slowly get back to normal. I mean, the stationary classes won't probably resume until October, but I feel the possibilities of meeting women in the public places seems to be much better now. As for sports, I didn't see any problems with it for the whole time, but that's just my perspective. I know every country has it's own rules.

Toni7 and bellator de Christi like this.
  3. HighFlyer

HighFlyer Fapstronaut

Routine check in. I'm going ok.

4. Shit I work way to hard , semester is getting closer . Y'all boys know I don't miss .

5. Checking in. I stumbled a little bit it but neither of us have increased our streak by five days since we started so we’re still fighting.

I hate using that excuse. It’s for the weak, and apparently I’m one of them. The fight continues @Gregory S.

6. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior
    Hey, I would like to participate in a challenge again.
    Current Streak: 4 Days
    Longest Streak: 29 Days

7. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Are you ready for a duel?

8. I don’t think this effects our fight @Gregory S but I fell again. I’m changing my plans, I think it will work out.

Pedro.Conquers, Toni7 and Mr. 94 feet like this.
  9. You got this .

10. Always_moving_forward

Always_moving_forward Fapstronaut

Ready

bellator de Christi and Toni7 like this.
  11. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Then lets go!

bellator de Christi likes this.
  12. Learner09

Learner09 Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior I also wanna play the challenge .can I
    Name -Yash
    Best streak -45(BECAUSE I STRUGGLED THAT TIME)
    CURRENT STREAK-51(I WAS ILL FOR MORE THAN A MONTH ..NEVER STRUGGLED TO MAKE THIS STREAK....

13. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Hi everyone

@MONSTER MONK I have lost the battle after my 51 days streak.. I will come back stronger, faster, and more connected. You were an absolute a great opponents & hats off to you but I will beat you one day.

Mistakes Ive learned from this relapse

Need to check into NoFap more
    Fear of being lonely (cause of PM) is a manifistation of the mind isn't real
    Going back to addictive habitual behaviors only lead you further from connection
    Eg. Tv food pm, watching pm because can't sleep, pm because feeling sick, lonely, horny.

I am above the rest and my next streak will show for it. I hope the team is doing well.

14. Ok @Gregory S, you win this one. I didn’t stick to my plan. I just have to stay focused.

Toni7 and Mr. 94 feet like this.
  15. @HiddenWarrior I would like to join in.

I'm currently at 16 days streak. My record is around 2 months (I did not measure it precisely than).

I'm in very interesting and difficult point in my life. P is making my life more difficult than it needs to be. So I up for a challenge.

16. Learner09

Learner09 Fapstronaut

He is not answering I guess

17. Go against each other .

bellator de Christi and Toni7 like this.
  18. Learner09

Learner09 Fapstronaut

That's a great idea...

19. I agree. Is the duel then?

bellator de Christi likes this.