1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

new here but not new to nofap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Hello everyone! I want to meet new people who shares the same common values and can motivate me to do better. I am currently a college freshman. Lately, I've been in a state of rut, which stopped me to do my work and gave me depressive thoughts. Now, I want to improve myself so that I can finish my tasks efficiently. I started the nofap challenge last month but unfortunately I failed but here I am ready to do the challenge again. My longest recorded and counted streak was 19 days, and I hope I can beat that record with your help. Thanks and peace!

2. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Welcome, good luck
    You can beat this

clyde_callistus likes this.
  3. Julian Baker

Julian Baker Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome to Nofap Clyde! 19 days is a great number. I read once that the number 19 means that you are very close to reaching your goal and that you need to push yourself a little harder to actually reach it.

You are clearly doing that and definitely in the right place to help achieve it.

Good luck my friend and be sure to keep posting, and especially when things don't appear to be going your way!

clyde_callistus likes this.
  4. Thanks for your kinds words. Keep fighting!

modern milarepa likes this.
  5. Thank you very much. I needed this kind of motivation. Have a nice day!