1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Video Games

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TranquilTyrant, Jun 2, 2021.

1. TranquilTyrant

TranquilTyrant Fapstronaut

Recently I revisited one of my all time favorite games Half-Life 2, and wow this game still blows me away. Maybe its the nostalgia, but it just warms my heart whenever I play it.

I'm really interested to know your guys' games that just give them that special warm feeling, or are just straight up your favorite! (I'm totally not using this to get game recommendations, what who said that?)

CarP likes this.
  2. [​IMG]
    Hollow Knight: Godmaster

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2021
    TranquilTyrant likes this.
  3. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Depends on the moon cycle but my all time favorite game is Fallout New Vegas.

I got it for Christmas when I was twelve and I haven’t stopped playing it since

TranquilTyrant likes this.
  4. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

hellobaseddepartmentsaulgoodman.jpg

Patrician taste.

5. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Some of my favourite games are: Super Mario Galaxy, Okami, Resident Evil 4, Fallout New Vegas and Shadow of the Colossus.

6. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Dwarf Fortress.
    Difficult to handle, but once you click it's hours of adventure.

7. In order: The Witcher 3 (Blood And Wine specifically) first then Cyberpunk 2077, Zelda Wind Waker, Skyrim, Diablo 3, and Horizon Zero Dawn :) I am extremely passionate about my taste tbh I think this list is fuckingly amazing

TranquilTyrant and greenishmoon like this.
  8. TranquilTyrant

TranquilTyrant Fapstronaut

Fuckingly amazing? Never heard something explained so eloquently before XD. I have skyrim and the witcher 3 on my account and haven't played them yet. Guess I gotta play them now!

Cirilla likes this.
  9. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Rome total war remastered

Melkhiresa and Anti-Hero like this.
  10. Kung_fu_panda_

Kung_fu_panda_ Fapstronaut

My favourite game is" god of war " (all parts)... "Assassin's creed " (all parts)... And android games like clash of clans and candy crush.....

SaiyanWarrior likes this.
  11. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

GTA Vice City
    Prince of Persia: the sands of time

12. ByTheRiver777

ByTheRiver777 Fapstronaut

Gotta say while not my favorite games.

Taught me life lessons.

COD: Modern Warfare 2 - By being repeatedly called the "N" word and get voice messages of people threatening to kill and r*p* my family over xbox live @ 11 years old. Built a thick skin and confidence that young men today desperately need.

League of Legends - Taught me how to troll.

13. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I have good memories of how unbelievably toxic Xbox Live used to be. I was that guy who used to piss people off by always calling in care packages, rerolling them, and getting something good every time, then overwhelming the enemy side with what I got. I should have collated all the hate messages I got, there were so many.

ruso, CarP and ByTheRiver777 like this.
  14. Doom series, F.E.A.R. series, Halo series, Left 4 Dead 2, Sniper Elite series, Counter Strike Source, Bioshock series, Serious Sam series, Fallout 3, Batman Arkham series, Aliens vs Predator (2010), Mafia series, Far Cry Blood Dragon, The Evil Within, Crysis 3, Star Wars Republic Commando, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein The New Order, Max Payne series, L.A. Noire, Forza Horizon, GTA III+VC+SA, Rayman 2 for nostalgia

15. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

I've enjoyed a lot of games throughout the years, but Shadow of the Colossus will always have a special place in my heart

16. universalstillness

universalstillness Fapstronaut

Nothing beats Divinity Original Sin 2

Melkhiresa and GigglingTrout like this.
  17. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

18. universalstillness

universalstillness Fapstronaut

You mean that pay to win bull crap that is subscription based after level 18? Yeah, tried that mate, good graphics but really disappointing otherwise....

Melkhiresa, ruso, Femi and 2 others like this.
  19. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Yay! I get to play as a bureaucrat that drinks soy and passes his girlfriend around to his buddies! Oh wow, here’s the level where I get to fill out a spreadsheet for my boss! I love this part!!

Here’s the dialogue tree part where I have to say all the right options so I can get prescribed anti-depressants and adderall so I can work faster!

20. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

wojackboomer.jpg

*sips* Aaah, remember when videogames were actually good? *sips* I remember. Good times.

Austin88 and CarP like this.