1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Jedi Temple (open)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Marcus Aurelius, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Marcus Aurelius

Marcus Aurelius Fapstronaut

2. Ever Forward

Ever Forward Fapstronaut

3. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I'm actually 16 days in this challenge.
    I just checked I have the same streak as @Marcus Aurelius

5. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

6. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

7. jenthleth

jenthleth Fapstronaut

8. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 66 check-in (Attempt 4) - Jedi Master.

9. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

17 days padawan
    399 days no PMO, semen retention

10. Ever Forward

Ever Forward Fapstronaut

11. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

12. Luxor

Luxor Fapstronaut

13. Steve Kennedy

Steve Kennedy Fapstronaut

Dear Members of the Jedi Temple,

Greetings! Today I decided to log back in to my NoFap account that has laid dormant for over a year now. After this long year of relapse over relapse over relapse I'm ready to give self control another try. It was a sobering moment to update my NoFap day counter with the correct last instance and see the counter go down from 438 (what could have been true if I kept my resolve since then) drop down to 4. From Memorial Day onward I have thankfully not relapsed. I look forward to participating in this thread and progressing past youngling to padawan and just continuing to accumulate these days of manifesting self control in this area PERMANENTLY!

...in other words, using Stars Wars terminology, I look forward to being a part of this Jedi Temple and growing stronger in the force, using my powers in an honorable and noble way, contributing toward making the galaxy a better place.

P.S. I am a huge fan of Star Wars. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow on The Bad Batch episode 6!

14. Steve Kennedy

Steve Kennedy Fapstronaut

I like how you put in your signature the best streak and string of previous attempts. Congratulations! You've already done better than several of your previous attempts. Seven days more and you will exceed your prior streak of 22.

15. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

16. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

17. Innervision

Innervision Fapstronaut

18. LaUrss

LaUrss Fapstronaut

Day 5 , Youngling. Had a hard day today. Dont feeling good. But I saw myself in the mirror and asked if PMO was a solution, and the answer was NO. :mad: