1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tuinuane

Tuinuane Fapstronaut

all the best friend.

patmandu5555, Zori, bromor and 2 others like this.
  2. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

3. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Day 62. In terms of my libido returning, I've had too many false dawns to be hopeful. Though my head is a lot clearer I don't feel particularly driven to do other things in life as much as I thought I would. I'm scared I'm getting more moody as a result of none Faping for so long as well.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
  4. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 5

My libido has fallen off after last time. I know it will return so that does not stress me - I just aknowledge this and move on, as you all should do with any issues that come from recovery.

My man, it sounds like me before! When you have had a lot of addictive behaviors that spiked your dopamine so high, it is natural that now that you stopped them you feel like that. This is temporary, while your dopamine receptors return to normal! After that normal things will feel pleasurable again. Not sure how familiar you are with the science of addiction, but long story short is - Addictive behavior - alcohol, drugs, PMO and whatever == constant high dopamine attacks on the brain. Brain develops more receptors for the high dopamine intake. Then you need more dopamine to feel the same high/good feeling == more addictive behavior. When you stop - suddenly no dopamine and a lot of receptors == bad time. Brain then starts removing these receptors because they are not needed. It takes time of course! Takes months! Don't stress and keep going and you will see it gets much better, normal life things will make you feel good again! It's all a part of the journey! good thing is - the brain and the mind are flexible and can change in both directions!

Have a great day everyone!

5. el_bsln

el_bsln Fapstronaut

Day 3/90 completed.

6. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

The turtle is back, starting today ('-') 0/90
    Have a wholesome day and cya tomorrow :)

Vendidad, bromor, The seeker and 3 others like this.
  7. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

8. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

I'm inspired by the last line of your posts each day! It's not easy at times but that's what'll get you through. Thanks!

9. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Yes. When I left all the addictions like video games and stimulating foods etc in combination with this NF streak I suddenly had to replace lots of my time with more meaningful things. But it's this damn "brainfog" / apathy that comes in the way. I think this is an obvious flatline that I'm in. I just need to push myself forward. Time waits for no one. It's probably the brain reward system that need to heal. I just can't sit down. I need to stay active even if I can't feel happiness but eventually it will come if I keep going.

10. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

11. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 79

Very strange S-ual dreams. I had a dream about ejaculation but it never happened for real. I had morning wood but wasn't aroused or anything. Really strange but glad it never happened. No chance in hell I would give up now. Did 25 pushups today. Got 2 more sets.

Vendidad, Zori, bromor and 3 others like this.
  12. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

I relapsed. But I move on. I think the way is the goal.
    Day 1

Vendidad, Zori, bromor and 1 other person like this.
  13. RedOnTheReboot

RedOnTheReboot Fapstronaut

Tonight at 10pm will be 76 days.

I have a date with a hottie I've been on a couple dates with already. I deleted the dating apps a few weeks ago and focusing on just dating one girl at a time for now. It got a bit overwhelming.

Gym results haven't been amazing this week, saying that I have PB'd bench, press and deadlifts. Squat is lagging but I think I've been overtraining that movement.

Good luck all!

Vendidad, Zori, bromor and 4 others like this.
  14. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Just some tips from my journal because I like to write things down:

Write down your fears and things that make you block yourself from living the life that you want.

Find the sources of your dopamine stimulating addictions and write them down so you can see them and change them with healthier habits. Find out things you can do in order to avoid apathy and boredom.

Write down all your problems and find out why they are there.. and what can you do to solve them.

What makes you happy in life? Friends? Family? Comedy? Books? Animals? Hiking? Everyone has something.

Focus is everything, well according to me, because with intense focus you can accomplish about anything. Using the Bullet Journaling method helps me to focus and remember stuff. I did some archery in the yard today and that helped with the focus. Mindless youtubeing is bad for the brain. Reading will sharpen your ability to focus.

And by the way. I'm thinking about writing a book. I believe that by being creative in any way you will become happier. Or by building something. A cabin in the woods, a strong body, or maybe fixing an old car and turn it into a brand new one. Whatever you do. Find an idea and just do it.

I'm making multiple plans. Short term and long term plans.

Vendidad, Zori, bromor and 2 others like this.
  15. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Thank you! I definitely need all the help I can get so I'm happy to be in this together :)

Today is day 27. I'm finally feeling more like myself after a few days of bad energy. I've got a busy day of work and other obligations so I'll stay focused on getting it all done. Tomorrow is four weeks which will feel amazing!! I just can't wait until I can say that about four months!!

Stay strong guys!!

Vendidad, Zori, Robsoon and 3 others like this.
  16. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

Fuck relapsed again. Starting again. This time serious.

17. patmandu5555

patmandu5555 Fapstronaut

Day 70.

I’m really white knuckling it today. I’m a bit hungover, really tired, and home alone. I’d like to just lose myself in a long PMO session right now. But with 70 days invested I know that I can’t do that. So I’m going to tough this out.