1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

116 days - From depression to enjoying life

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Zapster21, May 10, 2021.

1. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

2 years ago I started this Nofap journey. And so much has happened since.
    I went on more dates than I did ever before in my life.
    Before I only did have one sexual partner. Now I had more than 10 in the last 2 years.

Before this life transformation, I was unemployed (for 3,5 years) and single for 2 years. Now I have gotten both a job and a new girlfriend

I have slipped numerous times and relapsed along the way. Each time the streaks have increased, and today my current streak is more than 116 days.

The benefits so far:
    Increased happiness
    Less depression
    More confidence
    Better social skills
    Better looks
    Ability to laugh and have fun

Nofap is no quick fix method to solve your problems. It's a long fix where all the actions you take will transform your life for the better.

Before Nofap I felt like a worthless loser every day of my life.
    After 2 years of Nofap, I have good days and I have bad days.
    I still struggle with urges, and still feel insecure sometimes.
    But I don't feel every day is a struggle. It's filled with joy and an ability to enjoy life.

2. followtherabbit

followtherabbit Fapstronaut

That's good to read, friend

3. Mahalac

Mahalac Fapstronaut

Very nice.

Tardelli likes this.
  4. Great post. Glad things are going well. And it does seem to be a 'long fix'!

5. test_drive_million

test_drive_million New Fapstronaut

It sounds a lot like AA, which worked for me. I am struggling as so your story is helpful.

Thank you.

6. zibusiso83

zibusiso83 Fapstronaut

7. zibusiso83

zibusiso83 Fapstronaut

This was really helpful. Thanks for sharing

8. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

It's very nice to see those benefits. I'm curious about one thing, do you have mood swings here and there ?

9. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

In the start of the journey I had many mood swings. Now after 2 years my mood is more stable than it ever was. Truly a Long fix

10. it looks like you still have real problems. Changing women again and again is not a good solution. I like women too, but that costs too much energy. We have to set our main goal. We have to strive up to the higher level.
    Our life energy, cosmic energy is in seminal fluid, so we have to be careful with it.
    Woman yes but without too many sexual acts.
    But if there is real love and not just sexual enjoyment then that is better.

11. Zapster21

Zapster21 Fapstronaut

Well, it so happened that my EX broke up with me in 2019. After that, I sought after a new long-term GF, and to be honest that is a process where you have to date multiple women before you find a girl that you are very compatible with.

So, in my opinion, there is no problem in changing a woman for another if she's not the right for you...

modern milarepa and Tardelli like this.
  12. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

That's awesome, man.
    I long to be like you, then.
    Great success!!

Tardelli likes this.