1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention day 176

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Wilde°, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

A weird feeling of losing some of the benefits, apparently.

The all superpowers we are usually discussing about, which is a deeper voice, better face structure, more motivation, more desire to have relationship or sex(not meaning doing it as I'm in semen retention). Also music isn't feeling better anymore I feel like Im losing the benefits and I feel more calm than usual which is wierd, like I relapsed or something. Is my mind tricking me? Wtf is going on? Is it flatline (weird flatline at such stage). My balls aren't empty though, they are full so that's the only sign that makes me less nervous in this scenario. Would love to hear opinions, I used to have time of being less motivated but losing face structure? Only when I relapsed. I don't know if it's all in my head. Your buddy needs help guys.

2. even if we don't see the next beach, we have to swim,
    With the help of the higher power we can do anything. All we can do alone is sit and cry.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2021
  3. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I translated your comment and I still can't relate :rolleyes:

4. sorry i sometimes forget google translator :
    even if we don't see the next beach, we have to swim,
    With the help of the higher power we can do anything. All we can do alone is sit and cry.

what do we expect with 100 - 200 days?
    how old are you?

5. Infidel.48

Infidel.48 Distinguished Fapstronaut

It still doesn't make sense lol, I think you meant never quit? then why should we sit alone and cry

6. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

No offence mate, can't understand you.

7. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

If someone can answer why it's happening to me it'll really help.

8. Infidel.48

I dont think people here take SR seriously check reddit.com/r/semenretention

Beekind likes this.
  9. When I was about 50 days in, I experienced something similar to that, I didn't feel the benefits and out of a mild frustration, I relapsed. It would have been better if I stuck with it, looking back. I remember feeling bored as if life was lame. Looking back on it, it was like a moment of clarity. When I'm lusting that tends to fill my head with entertaining notions (insanity). Even when you can't see the benefits they are there. When I relapsed I was prone to doing things that were not good for me like eating too much or doing things like smoking cigs.

AlphaGod likes this.
  10. @AlphaGod Hi mate, I think I understand you, and since I have gone 240 days twice, I will say that the temporary loss of benefits is that... temporary. Keep going. Your face structure should be better in time. I dont think 176 days is enough. You need like 300-400 days at least. dont worry about anything. I just know that if you mess up now, because of doubts, your face structure and everything will take a plummet that cannot be recuperated except to go 176+ days again, so stay the course.

Message me if you wish

See my recent post on to motivate you
    Nothing so detrimental as masturbation. self abuse. It disfigures and deranges your appearance. POIS | NoFap®

jun007, InnerMan and AlphaGod like this.
  11. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Thanks for the comment, but the only thing that could keep me away from abstaining is sex. I moved to a big city, and it's harder here. I've never experienced thing such as love, and there's dozens of opportunities I could think of. but in the other hand fell in love with semen retention. So I'm in a struggle, I don't know how it feels on 300+ days, maybe it needs more but I'm already seeing a huge difference.

12. Never quit , yes!
    We can't do it alone. this also applies to semen retention. But with the help of higher strength we can do it. I am now saying something that is very seldom said here in the forum. Our thoughts control our bodies and our sexual energy. We must also change our thoughts together with practise SR. Cosmic power is in us. We have to work with it, otherwise we will fall down.

Infidel.48 likes this.
  13. if you have sexual thoughts, then you will eventually fall down. For sure . Remove sexual thoughts and then success is certain. And then you can do 10,000 days. And what about this energy? You can then transform this sex energy into love. And then you did it .....

AlphaGod likes this.
  14. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I know but them females and stuff.. it's hard resisting, as I said semen retention is important to me but it sucks there is no balance, I've heard of something called non ejaculatory sex but I dunno how the hell it works and how will the female react to that.

15. That means Tantra sex and is very difficult, you have to read a Parr book about it and then practice. first alone and then with a partner. Something like that is not for me for me is Brachmacharyja. Brachmachariya is the only way to tread out of this mud.

16. Infidel.48

You do realize thats the one of the hardest things a man can do . Cupid is too powerful that even the greatest sages fall to lust . Its way harder and the fight never ends. How do you manage to control the sex-urge

17. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

I'd need a better explanation on this brachmacharyja thing, out of curiosity..

18. happy camper

happy camper Fapstronaut

It only feels like we're gaining these "superpowers" but really we are just awakening the power that has been lying dormant within us all along. I wouldn't go as far to call what you're feeling a flatline. I reckon it's the ebb and flow of life. SR isn't a magic pill that will make everything great all of the time. There's a flow to life and to the internal rhythms of ourselves that we may have not been able to see prior to SR. Ride the wave man. Things will be better sooner than you think.

AVictory and InnerMan like this.
  19. Darf ich dir einen Link zu Brachmachariya geben?
    ist das in diesem forum erlaubt?

20. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Would love to know what it means in English.