1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

well, you can follow on youtube donta young and gold jacket lucke, they are both big advocates of semen retention. also, the famous book of napoleon hill "think and grow rich" has a whole chapter on the benefits of semen retention (sexual transmutation) ;)

2. RiseToGreatness

very good bro. Let´s do this!!:)

3. RiseToGreatness

Checking in Fellowship :)

Still feeling tired and heavely foggy. Bad sleep last night so i drink some tea to calm my anxiety today, as i tend to get nervous when my sleep is poor.

A big problem in work today, which i thought could result in a dramatic outcome, but I myself, tired, weak and foggy as hell, could pull it through :)

Other than that, i will drink more tea tonight, and make proper arranjements for good sleep :)

Have a good day my brothers and sisters :) Love you all :)

4. Bestia Titán

Bestia Titán Fapstronaut

5. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Here is a bit from reddit.;)

6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Do you want to know what really happened? You have chosen to think and believe that you are alone and separate, that's where you allowed yourself into temptetion. The truth is we are never alone unless we have chosen to believe in this lie...and we have everything we need at every single moment of our day, to live our dreams we have just to believe it then there is nothing to it ;)

7. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

day 28
    The great cause of my urges are my responsibilities, when avoid it , the urges increase, now i took action and wow i feel much better.
    Is feels like "i don't need the ring anymore".

[​IMG]

8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

This attitude really not helpful and is a hallmark of addictive people. You might work to change it into something positive and be happy with what you got.

...and I might work on it, and we all might work on it for there is a reason we are here.;) It's like for example 'all' would be to eat yourself super full whilst 'nothing' would be to starve yourself, both are not healthy for us. Moderation in everything is the harmonious way.:)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

No they don't really work tried these stuff before only to dive headfirst into SM latter, so that instead of only dopamine from lust you gonna get endorphins from pain and get even stronger addiction. These are all silly 'trojan horses' which gonna make you to want to see if they really work ontly to fall into temptation. Please brothers don't even think of trying that s**t, I paid for it by relapsing multiple times with using them ,save yourself by avoiding my mistake.

10. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I think you haven't yet understood what lust is and how it takes hold on you.
    ...and I did what I did, but you have set a trap for brothers with your post which you wouldn't have done if tried it firsthand and looks like you having fun which really indicate a reckless -'don't give a damn' attitude towards your own actions.

11. FellowCompanion

FellowCompanion Fapstronaut

12. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Haha, that had me cracking. :D

EDIT: Didn't read the replies by Slider8. Just to clarify, of course I don't actually find it funny that people are into femdom, SM or similar uses this kind of shit for real, those are horrible fetishes to have. I have read some threads about it here on this forum, and it can destroy people's life, so I would of course advice against trying the stuff in the actual video. :)

13. LuckyMan

LuckyMan Fapstronaut

Was tempted to give in. Resisted, went for a 45 min walk instead. I feel much better now.

14. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut

Day 2! Going good...even though, my energy is low and going back into productive habits is transitioning quite slow. As iI'm in a transition phase and can't quite seem to make a big self pump up! Let's see tomorrow!

15. Thomas3

Thomas3 Fapstronaut

16. Mathman1994

Mathman1994 Fapstronaut

In just one hour, I will be 17 days clean from P and 12 days clean from MO. This morning was the latest I have gotten up in a few days at 9:45AM. I slept through my 8AM Spanish class which really sucked, and in the past I would have PMO'd to deal with the shame I felt from missing something I signed up for. Instead, I will use it as motivation to get up between 5-6:30AM so that I can start my day off right and not miss anymore appointments. I will be starting work at 8:30AM Monday through Thursday starting in a week and a half and I will work until 6pm Monday to Wednesday and 3pm Thursdays. That will not leave a ton of time for fun things, so I will need to get up early those days so that I have a time to shower, meditate, and hopefully work on my novel for two hours. That will also mean that Monday to Wednesday, if I go to sleep at 9pm, I will only have three hours to study for my proficiency exams, eat dinner, and decompress before I go to sleep. I will barely have any time in the day to do my goals, so I will have to make that time count. It will lead to little time for PMO or MO, however, that means that I have to be hyper cognizant during down times, as when I am stressed, I am more likely to PMO. I am really nervous about finishing studying for the proficiency exams, and though I know that I need to prioritize one of them over the other, if I can pass both, it will advance my career greatly this fall. After I post on the various challenges I am a part of on NoFap, I am going to sign off the computer for the night, work on some thank you notes, eat dinner and go to bed. Today is a bit of a wash, and I am not feeling well, so I am not going to press it, and instead I am going to just rest for the evening and be up before the sun tomorrow morning.

Best,
    Mathman1994

17. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

checking in - one week down, thank God - “A temptation resisted is a true measure of character.”
    Papillon (1973) – Louis Dega (Dustin Hoffman)

18. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 21,

Severe urges, keeping active. Working on keeping strong.

Thank you super amazing Fellowship!