1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do girls do that

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by p1p2, Jun 9, 2021.

1. p1p2

p1p2 Fapstronaut

I meet a girl, I have a good time, we have a "special meeting", and then he passes me by and she does not speak to me again. Since when have women become men? I'm tired of this, I never seem to find a good woman to start a family with.

2. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

so you had a one night stand and then she ghosted you?

Odds are:

1) she did not have a good time
    2) expectations were not set ahead of time

3. p1p2

p1p2 Fapstronaut

So, why she didn't told me anything? I dont understand nothing. This is the fourth time it happens to me, I feel without self-esteem

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

maybe she is just playing games. But now that you say it is the fourth time this has happen, the common denominator is you. More information needs to be given.

how did you meet these girls?
    are you good with dealing with women?
    you call or text too much after you meet them?
    are you relax and fun while you are with these girls?
    how old are these girls?
    are you attractive?
    what experience you have with women?
    why they say yes to date you in the first place?
    how old are you?

Also tell us how the dates went and what happen afterwards, otherwise it is just assumptions

p1p2 likes this.
  5. p1p2

p1p2 Fapstronaut

- I met from date APPs
    - I treat them with respect
    - No, i'm not a bore
    - Yes, I don't get nervous with women
    - 20-28
    - According to them, yes, I would say that I am a 7
    - I have kissed many girls, some have even thrown themselves at me, sex I have only had twice. But it happens to me a lot that at first they have a lot of interest and then they lose it
    - Usually because they are interested or want to have sex

Normally they quote them are normal, the girls and I laugh, then kiss goodbye and finally pass me on WhatsApp.

It hurts, because I prefer to be told that they are not interested in that they waste my time

modern milarepa likes this.
  6. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

Have you tried asking her? Saying "I get maybe we didn't click, and that's OK. I really liked you and wanted more, and I'd love to learn from my mistakes, is there something I said or did that make you think I wasn't interested in a relationship, or made you not want one with me?"

AngelofDarkness, Aléxandros and CarP like this.
  7. p1p2

p1p2 Fapstronaut

Have you ever dealt with a Spanish woman? She has blocked me. They are like that, if they don't like you, they block you and go for another ... It's very sad

8. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

You have a good and special nigth. If she block you then she probably didn't.

It has nothing to do with it. If a woman block you after a date, she is just not interested in you anymore.

If you go out with this mentality you are going to share this with the other person and you are going to chase away woman. Go out to have fun, relationship is woman department. If a woman feel from the first date that you want to marry her then she is going to feel that she is going to loose her freedom with you too fast.

Woman dealt with man that can't handle rejection well so they prefer to avoid doing it. It's easier to ghost or block you.

Your selfsteeam shouldn't depend on succesfull in dating. Normally most woman are not going to want anything with you unless you are a 9 or a 10.

Remember.. woman that are on dating app have hundred of guys in their phone asking her out. If you go out on a date with her and she is not completely happy with you she can block you and go out with another guy the next nigth. It is what it is...

Then you are doing a lot of things wrong in the dates. You are taking woman out of liking you. That pritty normal, good looks are going to get you to the door but if you don't have confidence, you are not fun, masculine, good social skills then you are probably going to turn her off and get blocked.

Yeap, text book, instead of rejecting in person is easier and safer for them to reject you later.. by blocking you in wapp.

No a single woman in the world is going to do this. But you can learn how to read a woman interest so you can know when you stand with her.
    I remember last year I dated a woman and I could tell by the end of the date she wasn't interested in me anymore. No matter what we kissed good night and I tryed to walk her home to get lucky but she refused.
    I went back home and deleted her number. It was cristal clear that she wasn't into me, despite the fact we kissed good nigth.

Woman don't want to hurt your feelings because woman are emotional creatures. She is never going to give you a straigth forward response if you ask her that.
    Just go and read books that teach you how to act and behave like a masculine man. Also books like "how to be a 3% man" are going to tell you everything you did wrong in every date and are going to help you a lot in life and also with woman.

Woman all over the world are the same. If she is into you she is going to blow your phone, if she have average interest she is going to agree to a date but is going to be really dificult that is goes somewere, if she is not interested in you she is probably going to block you, ghost you or use you for a free drink or dinner.
    Only date woman that show high interest in you and learn how to keep that interest really high and your experience in dating is going to change radically.

becomingreat, p1p2 and Aléxandros like this.
  9. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

up, honesty is the key.

p1p2 likes this.
  10. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

do you have some other books that teach how to be masculine?

p1p2 likes this.
  11. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

anyway, you spilt a lot of facts.
    You really know what you're talking about, big up.

p1p2 likes this.
  12. I dont use dating apps anymore. Only meeting women in real life. It is easier and a lot less work in my opinion. Easier to gauge a womans interest levels in real life. I dont know too much about what exactly you are struggling with but I suspect is is maybe the way you flirt. And dating apps isnt really where you meet quality women anyways. Best would be to meet in a no dating setting first and get to know each others. Flirt with her and see if she flirts back. Then if she really likes you she will let you know trough body language. From there just flirt and eventually kiss her. If the first kiss works out fine, you are good.

Vanquisher12, p1p2 and Rents77 like this.
  13. Rents77

Rents77 Fapstronaut

I can echo @NF SINCE BIRTH 's sentiment here.

Drop the apps and focus on that kiss.

p1p2 and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  14. Maybe it would help to not jump right into sex. Establish a relationship first. Get to know each other.

Vanquisher12 and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  15. p1p2

p1p2 Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot for your advices guys! I'm happy now and i will improve myself!! :D

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  16. modern milarepa

What does this mean?
    Also you told that you only had sex twice.

So you don't plan to have sex with the girls you date? This means you want to wait until marriage?

You didn't kiss the girls you just dated?

The thing for me it looks you don't know how to handle your sexuality in a dating atmosphere. You are not showing you are sexually prone. It seams you are attractive and not a boring person. A girl can sense when a man is not sexually skilful also you didn't tried to make a move on the girls. That can turn them off. At the end that is what girls want. SEX. Even if they don't admit it. You need to show more sexual interest or put your sexual energy subtly in the dates. Not during all the date but touch the girls go for the kiss, if there is a chance make a sex joke about you two having sex if it's appropriate or ask her to have sex.

I think from what you said this is a big part of why they lost interest. The sex.
    If you don't show a sexual proneness or wanting to have sex with them they lose interest and attraction towards you.

also girls play games is part of this, after they come close to you then they go away to test you. If this happens just wait until they text you back. Don't panic

NF SINCE BIRTH and p1p2 like this.
  17. cresyhorse

cresyhorse Fapstronaut

Yeah, maybe she's just testing to see if you're desperate.

p1p2 likes this.
  18. modern milarepa

I doubt it, the OP is the common denominator in all this. There is something the OP is doing that is just not right. Not every girl rejects a handsome man after the first date. It has happen many times to the OP to say is the girls fault

NF SINCE BIRTH, CarP and p1p2 like this.
  19. p1p2

p1p2 Fapstronaut

Yeah, but i haven't discovered it yet...

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  20. cresyhorse

cresyhorse Fapstronaut

maybe you're acting weird?

being too touchy, talking about sex too much, talking about marriage and being her boyfriend on the first date, maybe you're too insecure?