1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. OheyApple

OheyApple Fapstronaut

Day 64 no pmo. Missed my 10k steps today slightly annoyed.

Toni7, Zori and Vendidad like this.
  2. el_bsln

el_bsln Fapstronaut

Yesterday I've had a tough time resisting because of the stress. But I managed to do it. Day 10 completed.

Vendidad, OheyApple, Toni7 and 4 others like this.
  3. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Day 69
    Having to come to terms with the fact that I have an addictive personality and will always be addicted to something no matter what. It's just a case of not letting any addiction make me become dysfunctional

4. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

Day 6 & 7
    Yesterday I met up with some friends and basically just chilled the whole day in the park. Had a wholesome day.
    Now the situation with corona is getting better in my country, I have more opportunities to go outside and meet up with friends, instead of staying inside all day. :)
    Due to this I feel like this 90 days challenge is easier compared to a few months back, when everything was still in lockdown.
    Hope you all are doing fine, and keep up the good work!

5. unite_motivation

unite_motivation Fapstronaut

6. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

7. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Day 34.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I've been so busy! I'm wrapping up a big project today at work and leaving for a trip to visit family tomorrow so I'm just trying to focus on work and enjoy time with other people. I've gotta run to the gym or I'll be late!

Hang in there guys, focus on other things!

Vendidad, OheyApple, Zori and 4 others like this.
  8. OheyApple

OheyApple Fapstronaut

Day 65 no pmo. Hope everyone has a sick weekend !

9. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

I think many, if not most people on this forum have this subconscious idea back in their heads that they are going for X days but will eventually go back to P again when they feel that they've "accomplished their goal". And I am very aware of that little devil in my own head because I'm slowly choking it to death with facts.
    This toxic idea is there because you don't realise what you are doing this for. P is killing you, your time, your golden opportunities in your LIFE. It's literally slowly destroying your brain.

IF you go back to that old self it will hit you hard and you will feel like shit. No matter the lies your brain tries to tell you. If you go back it will be like 150 mph into a concrete wall. It's the rubber band effect. The further you pull away from P and fall back again, the harder it will hit you. It's just a matter of how much you want to beat your self up before you realise there's no other way to go but forward. Do this again and maybe you're so drained, weakened and beaten down that you can't function anymore. Maybe suicide is the result. But I know something better, how about not doing it and instead fight your obstacles like a tough warrior? You have no one to impress but yourself. It's only about you.

This is serious stuff. You can't do this anymore. You are forced to change. You have to walk the path that awaits you. It will be tough from time to time but that's life. If your legs can barely carry you let your spirit guide you forward. It's better to feel bad while going through a massive change of heart than to be completely miserable having let yourself down for an unsustainably short pleasure that ultimately just made you feel shit.

This is a choice you've made and you've made it for life. A choice to become the best version of yourself and it can only get better if you walk the path ahead of you.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  10. OheyApple

OheyApple Fapstronaut

Preach !! Top advice here buddy. I think it's very dangerous territory to watch P after abstaining from it for so long. It's a viscous horrible cycle to be stuck in. The only way is to go forward and keep fighting it!

11. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Thank you! And amen to what you said. I am grateful this forum exist. It's amazing we can help each other like brothers from all over the world. Let's make men great again!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  12. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

13. el_bsln

el_bsln Fapstronaut

Day 11. It's been very difficult to resist. I kinda wanted to indulge in MO without P, which I think is ultimately ok if you are completely cured from P and have an active sexual life, but I'm just not ready yet and it would be a trigger to watch P. So it took me a lot of effort but I didn't do it. The heat and its consequences don't help.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  14. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Day 70. Though I seem to be well on my way to curing PMO addiction I still have so many other addictions to resolve. I guess baby steps and live one day at a time.

15. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

16. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

Today is hard but I fight the urges with strength

Day 3

Toni7, OheyApple, Zori and 3 others like this.
  17. BraveBear

BraveBear Fapstronaut

Alright warriors. I made it to 68/90 days before relapsing today. Thank you all for your support. I'll start again soon and see you all here.

Toni7, Vendidad, OheyApple and 3 others like this.