1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 3 day after 3 hour i am feeling excited to do this challenge:)

Toni7, Vendidad, OheyApple and 2 others like this.
  2. RedOnTheReboot

RedOnTheReboot Fapstronaut

Tonight at 10pm will be 85 full days, on the home straight!

I've been feeling more and more horny this past week. Been almost tempted to MO but keeping strong. Meeting a girl for a park date this evening

3. ShinyTurtle

ShinyTurtle Fapstronaut

O no, enemy activated a trap card and caught me off guard. So I will be starting anew 0/90
    Lost a battle, but intending to win the war. :mad:

4. I Am The Golden God

I Am The Golden God Fapstronaut

55/90

5. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Day 71. Still soldering on. The problem is I'm not convinced I will be fully recovered by the end of the 90 days. Had so many false dawns.

6. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 88

Getting closer to heaven by each day, and further away from the hell that is P + MO.
    It's amazing how I could have gone from a seemingly hopeless sitation to 90 days without it.
    Anyone can change.

7. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

You are not alone, I'm with you on that. I still feel that 90 days is not enough for me and I will continue this for as long as I need to. P and MO is without question not an option for me. I'm done and I've suffered too much because of that.

Working out in any shape or form is the key. It must go hand in hand with NF. But the first weeks without doing anything is probably OK but the real benefits comes from NF in combination with other things. I also think semen retention is important to be successful with NF and to get the most out of it. To do SR you need to do certain Tao exercises to avoid wet dreams.. there are many but none of them are tiresome or difficult to do but actually very simple!
    The main problem that I've had is not the work outs itself but to get things started, the igniting spark.

These 88 days on Nofap have made me question everything in my life. I've reached a new level of consciousness and understanding of my life and the more I look at my life the more I see how meaningless most things are. Sounds depressing but; video games is a waste of time, spending time with boring people is a waste of time (most people have no deeper meaning in their lives and never question anything), youtube is a waste of time and it goes on and on, and on.. But knowledge, writing and being creative in any way or form is something that has a deep meaning.

Actually the only things that really matters in life is not material things but the things you can't grab with your hands, like:
    Ideas, Thoughts - Feelings, Knowledge - Insights - Wisdom, Friendship, Love (in it's pure form), Health (that's a big one), To Build - Create, To share moments with others, explore - travel, to see the seasons come and go, to be in tune with nature, a good sleep, having self-respect, trust, empathy, and confidence.

The most important material things I can think of is; to have a roof over your head, a nice bed, and healthy food on your plate to keep you strong and satisfied.

A healthy and balanced sexual relationship based on love is just the icing on the cake, and for reproduction. But life is so much more than that. You need to be happy by your self first.

I'm just trying to say that we humans stress too much and complicate things too often. We can live lives that are quite simple and more fulfilling compared to our moden information-society where we get attacked by information from all angles and our world more or less forces us to swollow it without questioning.

I'm going for 100 days ---> 123 days (1/3 year) ---> and beyond

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  8. CosmicCrusader

CosmicCrusader Fapstronaut

9. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

10. Stommy

Stommy Fapstronaut

11. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

12. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

@Ice22
    What you say makes a lot of sense however I'm not sure about the sex part. I'm not saying sex is everything between couples, however lack of sex can be the real deal breaker. You don't necessarily have to be a sexual stallion to keep your partner satisfied but I think you got to be able to have sex with her at least once or twice a week for it not to be an issue. At the moment I would say I get about 80% full erections without help, but not sure they would last during intercourse. That really depresses me at the moment. Don't get me wrong it's a lot better before I undertook this abstinence however, it's just not good for my confidence to think I couldn't fully satisfy a women at the moment or even at the end of the 90 days. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

13. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Yeah, I mean when I said it I thought more of my self because I don't have a partner. I'm more into this semen retention monk-thing to see how far I can go with it.

Don't worry, I've had that depressive feeling too. You need to recover first and it takes time but it can only get better if you keep going. If you have a parner maybe you can talk about it with her? You shouldn't feel pressure in the bedroom and you know sometimes you need to priortize yourself. She's not the only one who needs to be satisfied, it's also you. If you have a good partner she will be able understand.

I had a terrible situation for years where I had zero feeling in my D, and I didn't understand why. It later found out it was because of a hard grip and PMO. I was so depressed because of that I was seriously thinking about suicide, but eventually I started looking for solutions, found NF, and when I tried it my feel slowly came back after a long time (years). Jeez.. PMO is such a destructive thing, it's so bad in every way it's insane.

For ED: Have you tried to work out? Lifting heavy weights is good and especially exercises for the legs can make wonders for erections. Not only will your T levels go up the roof but the bloodflow and everything will improve.. I can promise that it will improve erections. You will get it from 80 to 100%. Kegel exerceises and reverse kegel is also effective.

14. The seeker

The seeker Fapstronaut

Day 72. I have come to the conclusion that I have not just a pmo addiction or even a fap addiction but quite possibly a sex one out and out. Even though not fapped for over 71 days I still end up doing activities and looking at things on the internet that make me Horny. Need to find a moral purpose I guess.

15. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 1

I was on a trip abroad for 6 days with friends - it was really relaxing and good to break the routine for a bit and rest physically and mentally somewhat. However I was partying a lot and did some M's because "anything was allowed" in those 6 days.
    However I am back and will try not to follow "anything is allowed" for my next holidays. I needed that break, now it's time to go back to hard work :)

Timothy_James, Vendidad and Zori like this.
  16. Deepwater

Deepwater Fapstronaut

What up fellows, I just finish the 14 days challenge… my main goal is quacking pmo for good, but I want to take the 90-day challenge, just work one day at the time on my recovery. So, day 0 out of 90 days.

17. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Day 89

Sexual thoughts comes up every morning and I want to get rid of these mental images, they're not good. It's like P in thought form. I think about it because I want to fill a void that I'm feeling, like an alchoholic thinking about a bottle of vodka.

But the good thing is that I haven't watched P for 3 months for the first time in my life since I was 12 or something.
    I must continue my journey.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  18. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

19. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

Congratulations to your 50+ days!
    How was it like getting to day 147,did you have any benefits / positive changes you want to share?
    What happened that made you relapse? (You don't have to answer if you don't want to). Do you have any advice?
    Feel free to share.

Timothy_James, Zori, bromor and 2 others like this.