1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MarcLal

MarcLal Fapstronaut

relapsed today
    man worst day ever, bump into my ex-girlfriend, just told me she's getting married, bought a house, dog - whole package. There's no bad blood between us, we talk for an hour, we were friendly even after the split . Anyway, it hit really hard. You wish someone best life but you can't help thinking what if, what could it be ... and when you meet someone who got everything sorted out. you can just see clearly how you're stuck in one place and you life isn't heading any direction - it's tough : /

Change-Org and jax2k19 like this.
  2. 11 days here.

Thank you bro! You are right, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger :cool:

I don't look back because I don't like the man I used to be, I want to get better every day, and PMO won't help me with that.

I feel you bro, I also feel the same, but you know, every path is different, and you have to find the strength inside you, in the end we are the only ones to help ourselves.

I pressed the panic button some days ago and this message really helped me to understand a truth: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/2c3igj/the_void/

Hope it helps you too. Have a great day!

Gallade_Templar and MarcLal like this.
  3. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

4. Gtweet

Gtweet Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 6/14... 8 more to go.. i cant can't be giving in now...

5. jax2k19

jax2k19 Fapstronaut

6. I_cant_lose

I_cant_lose Fapstronaut

Day 13 out of 14
    woohoo... Last day

stephanD likes this.
  7. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

8. average_dude

average_dude Fapstronaut

Continuing on my streak from the 3 and 7 day challenges but for the purposes of this challenge, here's day 0! Onwards to victory!

stephanD likes this.
  9. Gtweet

Gtweet Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 7/14... A shaky first half but it can get better.

10. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

11. jax2k19

jax2k19 Fapstronaut

12. average_dude

average_dude Fapstronaut

13. This is my day 13... but I just relapsed today... It is very hard to fight the urges, specially when the full moon raises, I don't know if you guys have noticed something similar...

Anyway, I will start again tomorrow, nothing will stop me from trying and succeeding. This is one of my longest streaks, so this is getting better and better, keep the energies up!

Gtweet likes this.
  14. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

15. average_dude

average_dude Fapstronaut

Relapsed last night disappointingly. Day 0

16. Gtweet

Gtweet Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 9/14. 5 more days... No way am givin in now. I pray for strength cause alone i'd fall b4 nightfall. Constant praying till the weekend is over. Good luck to everyone in this fight. Soon all evil shall be removed and peace will abound. Both mental and physical.

Change-Org likes this.
  17. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

18. ohayou615

ohayou615 Fapstronaut

19. Day zero here, I'm feeling like sh*t, I wish I could remember this feeling when the urges start.

But I'm trying to keep a positive thinking, any other thought would not help at all.

I wish you all the best in your path!

0/14