1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Boner supplements

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Newbeginings28, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Newbeginings28

Newbeginings28 Fapstronaut

Any one have any experiences or recommendations with supplements that work with pied? Also do you generally have to take more than one?

Toni7 likes this.
  2. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

Try zinc. Maybe your tostesteron is low.

3. karshup

karshup Fapstronaut

more than one what? supplement?

Toni7 likes this.
  4. Take ashwagandha supplements morning and evening, it works wonders. What it’s done for the quality of my erections as well as my libido is unthinkable. It helps with premature ejaculation too.

Penisman and Toni7 like this.
  5. karshup

karshup Fapstronaut

Wow you saw so many benefits? which brand did you take?

6. Eaglevision_2019

Eaglevision_2019 Fapstronaut

Be careful with ashwagandha though, as with other herbal supplements, especially a brand called NOW. I experienced severe acute liver injury that lasted nearly three months. It was one hell of a time. Uncontrolled itching, jaundice (yellowing of eyes and skin), diarrhoea, vomiting, among other horrifying symptoms. Learn from me and do enough research before you try out herbal supplements.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    Gina3111 likes this.
  7. ShaggyAlonso

ShaggyAlonso Fapstronaut

L-Arginine works wonders. Increases blood flow thanks to nitric oxide. Take them for a week, and your dick will feel really solid, your libido high, and it's so much easier to retain.

I've stopped taking it now, as I want my body to try and heal naturally, but if you want that extra help, it's amazing.

Rents77 likes this.
  8. ShaggyAlonso

ShaggyAlonso Fapstronaut

Ashwaghanda is excellent for hormonal issues, and it can cause massive problems if you don't need it, or taking too much. Sorry to hear about your experience.

9. Newbeginings28

Thanks! Will definitely be giving it a try. Have you had any experience with zinc?

ShaggyAlonso likes this.
  10. ShaggyAlonso

ShaggyAlonso Fapstronaut

I take zinc picolinate (25mg) 3-4 times a week for general wellbeing. I get plenty from my Keto diet. To be honest, it helps, but only to a certain extent. I've experimented with 25mg and 50mg daily (7 days a week), but noticed only a marginal increase in libido although semen production upon ejaculating was much more noticeable!

To help with harder, firmer, longer erections, supplements that boost nitric oxide are the way to go IMO. L-Arginine, Beetroot (food, drink, or supplement), French Maritime Pine Bark. They also help if you suffer with high blood pressure (which lowers the body's ability to use nitric oxide, thus unable to keep it up).

Of course, I caveat all of this with this is all based on what I've read, watched on videos, and tried myself.

Newbeginings28 likes this.
  11. Newbeginings28

Awesome! what dose of L-arginine do you recommend starting on?

12. ShaggyAlonso

ShaggyAlonso Fapstronaut

It depends on how much L-Arginine is in per capsule/tablet. In the UK, you can get one capsule containing 500mg, or one tablet containing 1000mg as a minimum. If you can, start low (500mg-1000mg), just to make sure you can handle it, and increase it to maybe around 2000mg-3000mg. Like I said in a previous post, do it for a week, and see how quickly it works for you.

I wouldn't recommend taking it on a daily basis after you've completed the week. Maybe alternate, or use when needed.

13. Was this caused by ashwagandha specifically? Thanks for the warning.

14. I'm gonna buy ashwagandha this week.
    I did not know this plant but I will try the benefits seduced me.

15. Sorry to hear that! Im glad you mentioned this because a lot of supplements can have side effects. I was taking magnesium from vitamin shoppe and at first it agreed with me. About a month later I took it again and it made me extremely extremely ill and weak!

16. How old are you guys? I'm 33 years old and experiencing something like this. Am I dying?