1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Share your Album Charts

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Skyroㅤ, Jun 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

Album Charts are a collage of the album arts of albums you have listened to.

For example:
    These are the albums I listened to in January to June this year.
    topsters2.png

Share your album charts below, this could be the albums you've listened this month, this week, the last two months, your most favorite albums of all time, etc;

Edit: https://www.neverendingchartrendering.org/ is a much better website to make these album collages. click on show options then click collage.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  2. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

bump for no reason

UnfairPhysics and pezzer like this.
  3. silex_jedi

silex_jedi Fapstronaut

hey ! interesting thread ! here's mine listened to them multiple times each this month, it has been therapeutic ! (especially Queens of the Stone Age and Justice)

Attached Files:

<script> and Skyroㅤ like this.
  4. In no particular order, here's a compilation of my favourite records of all time, as well as a few recent favourites! Keep in mind I very, very rarely listen to albums as a whole :) And I tried to keep only one album by artist, but it was hard. My taste is so eclectic

Left to right, top to bottom:
    Hayley Kiyoko - Expectations, Taylor Swift - folklore, Caro Emerald - The Shocking Miss Emerald, Muse - Origin of Symmetry, Cruel Youth - +30mg, Echo Island - Ghost Journal, Booba - 0.9, Kimya Dawson - Remember That I Love You, TR/ST - TRST, Marina - Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land, Ariana Grand - thank u next, Billie Eilish - When We All Fall Asleep Where Do We Go, my favourite record OF ALL FCKN TIME: Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey, Saez - J'accuse, Requin Chagrin - Bye Bye Baby, The Music of She-Ra, Cardi B - Invasion of Privacy, CocoRosie - Adventures of Ghosthorse and Stillborn, Melanie Martinez - K-12, MØ - No Mythologies To Follow, Orville Peck - Pony, Iggy Azalea - Survive The Summer, Grimes - Art Angels, Conan Gray - Kid Krow, Blood and Wine soundtrack.

BEWARE!! SOME IMAGES MAY BE TRIGGERING!!!!!
    records.png

5. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

6. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

7. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

8. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

9. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

Ayo a yung lean fan lets gooo

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  10. script

script Fapstronaut

11. script

script Fapstronaut

This became one of my favorite threads on here, really cool to be reminded of some awesome albums I haven't listened to in a while.

Skyroㅤ likes this.
  12. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

Yung Lean is a modern-day Mozart. Change my mind.

Hint: You can't.

Skyroㅤ likes this.
  13. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

yung lean

bottom text

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  14. "Spaceman" - Nick Jonas.
    "Harmony House" - Dayglow.
    ,and everything by Fly By Midnight.

15. script

script Fapstronaut

kinda makes me feel connected to the times back then..

16. Nice, like the classical.

Was just looking at my album chart again... can't believe I forgot Sujan Stevens Come on Feel the Illinois. One of the greatest albums ever.

Also forgot Andrew Bird's Armchair Apocrypha. I'll have to redo it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2021
  17. wormlust

wormlust Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Last.fm last month
    Not even sure if it's allowed to post this lol

18. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

dont see any burzum so its good