1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Back to Nofap forum, No PMO since a year, Here just to motivate others to overcome this addiction.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Anurag12, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

Today, it feels great on coming back to this forum. I remember when I joined this Nofap forum I was struggling with PMO addiction and even never thought that today while writing this I will be completely freed up from this PMO shit.
    When I felt I am doing great, left this forum and went on with my new journey, where I started eating healthy, got job in MNC, and ofcourse a new perception in the way how I think of beautiful girls and ladies when I see them on the streets. Brain more sharp, better concentration on my work.
    I am basically living a celibate life where I only find joy and happiness within myself without any hesitation.

I am back here to share my experience through this journey so that I can help fellow fapstronaut overcome this PMO addiction.
    I will be now working here as a support for those who are constantly trying to get rid of this addiction but somehow again fall back into it.

2. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

Wow man, this is something new to me. I don't know whether you understand hindi or not, but I would love to talk to you on telegram or skype.

As for me, I have been struggling with this addiction for years man, and I cannot seem to go past my streak of 19 days. I have also been working out and I am also meditating daily which has improved things lo for me, but I need some power boosters here brother. I have increased decent fresh and dry fruits in my diet and that has also helped me.

I would love to know any tips and potential bad moves that might exacerbate my situation.

Anurag12 likes this.
  3. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

I will guide you brother, Yes I can speak Hindi as well.
    Every one whom I can help overcoming this addiction are welcome. But only those are welcomed who have fully decided that they are done with PMO otherwise it's of no use.
    To start a good journey one need to makeup his or her mind 1st then he can go further.

Christoph108 and Karb789 like this.
  4. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

Brother, if you truly want to know my seriousness, consider this, I am about to be married, and I cannot have this addiction with me. I think that will be more than sufficient.

5. PeaceOnEarth108

PeaceOnEarth108 Fapstronaut

Hi Anurag, I think I remember you. Amazing, you got out of this addiction while I'm still stuck in it. How did you do it?
    My personal weakness is the situation. If I'm in the situation in which I usually relapse (gf leaves, I'm alone at home) I stand almost no chance.

Anurag12 likes this.
  6. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

We will connect on Whatsapp, will support you to kick this out of your life. Yes since you are getting married then this PMO addiction need to be thrown out otherwise in future it may affect your married life.
    Good news is this that with perseverance you can throw this addiction out of your life.
    You can be freed just like me.

7. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

Hi Christopher, I seems we had conversation before but I left this forum in between and was not active so I have missed few friends with whom I used to interact here.
    Brother, simply it's a chain which has been hooked with your gf leaving and when you are alone where your brain prompts you to go for PMO.
    Once you break this chain 7-8 times then new pathways in the brain starts developing by which next time if the same situation occurs then it won't effect you much.
    So you need to break this chain or in other words a trigger.

Christoph108 likes this.
  8. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

I have 4-5 videos where biologically, spiritually, etc this PMO is a shit.
    I know few people who haven't masturbated since 2 years and their life has changed, it's not super power but the satisfaction and happiness which one feels is amazing.
    I have been clean since a year so I am currently feeling proud and amazing.
    I can now stand infront of the God and look at him directly before during PMO shit I was not even answerable to God on what I have done to my life which he has gifted me.

Feels amazing to be living a clean life.
    We all can do, we will do.

Revanthegrey likes this.
  9. Mulab5239

Mulab5239 Fapstronaut

congrats man insperation to us all

Anurag12 likes this.
  10. skull67

skull67 Fapstronaut

Can we please talk over telegram or skype so that we don't have to exchange numbers. I hope you understand man

Anurag12 likes this.
  11. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

You can connect on Telegram.

12. 1 year no PMO, I'd like that. I can do it! I like the way you are willing to help people out Anurag. Looks like your life is together. Congrats! I'm looking for mentors myself.

13. Redemptionisrequired

Redemptionisrequired Fapstronaut

Thanks for coming back to help man! Glad you have found success. I remember finding some of your old posts a few months ago about BP going up at the start of nofap, your contributions have helped a lot of people. In my case I was fortunate, my BP stayed in a healthy range.

Anurag12 likes this.
  14. I am ready

I am ready Fapstronaut

Hi bro ... very happy to see another rising star ..I can trying my best break this wall ...need your help to assist me..can you share your contact details..so we connect...Thanks

Anurag12 likes this.
  15. Hold the Line

Hold the Line Fapstronaut

could you please give some tips to beat urges?
    no matter how hard i try when they come, all my willpower and motivation to fight it is gone, only to return in the post-nut clarity

Anurag12 and Fahim_1002 like this.
  16. Fahim_1002

Fahim_1002 Fapstronaut

Only the way we can be out of this shit is by NEVER GVING UP..just stick with your goal..I am fighting for nearly 2/3 years..somtime I win sometime i lose..but everyday I am learning something new..In your every lose there is teaching..So,every time you lose , start again more strongly..and never give up.

ineverquits and Anurag12 like this.
  17. Soldado_De_Dios

Soldado_De_Dios Fapstronaut

Great to read these blogs, and knowing that there is True Hope! And that it is a possibility if You Just Don't give up! Keep the fight Gents! God bless you for your writings and help...

Anurag12 likes this.
  18. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

I will be there to provide any kind of help, the time when I was recovering I created a telegram group where 7-8 Fapstronaut used post their day to day activities. When they used to relapse then we as a member provide them support and help. Almost everyone of them are recovered today.

19. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

We 6-7 Fapstronaut created our own telegram groups where we used to share our day to day activities, we used to motivate all of us and increase their confidence.
    We were working as accountability partners for each other.

Redemptionisrequired likes this.
  20. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

Y
    Yes, on whatsapp you can connect, if not possible then anyone can connect on telegram.
    Only those are welcomed who seriously want to quit PMO.
    Those who take Nofap useless they are not welcomed.

LongWayToGo likes this.