1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How does your body react to Summer Temperature ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Mr.Tony, Jul 5, 2021.

1. It makes me super tired and Sleepy - The Temperature here is 38C° - 40C°+

I feel super tired, any suggestion how to remain productive and motivated under such temperature ?

CarP likes this.
  2. I think i will switch back to becoming a Night Owl - I sleep a lot throughout the day due to this Temperature, my Productivity is so low...and my body isn't function efficiently like it is used to, I can feel the difference.

3. it's around 30C° on the hottest days here
    I'm very sensitive to heat so it's hell for me, especially since I have to work outside now
    water, water, water
    cover your head
    stay in shade as much as you can

ivanhoe likes this.
  4. That's over 100F isn't it? Yeah in an area like that you really need some kind of climate control. Is this unusual or have you faced the same level of heat before? Does it last long or is it a few days during summer?

If you don't already, cold shower would probably be nice relief. Is it possible to get air conditioning or at least a fan? Also are you wearing clothing that is cooler?

Mr.Tony and CarP like this.
  5. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

It makes me feel alive. 25 degrees plus is when I feel most comfortable. We only have that kind of weather for two months of the year then it's cold and miserable all year and the sun goes down at exactly 5pm everyday. I'd rather live somewhere where it's tropical. At least you don't have to worry about the cold. And going to the beach everyday is great

6. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

I once was in Morocco for the summer @Mr.Tony I got so hot I was straight up hallucinating. And I live in/ am from Texas.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  7. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

Don’t feel a thing.

Im pretty lucky.

I prefer fall but summer doesnt bother me

8. I was woundering why my productivity went down hill somehow, I discovered logically that it was linked to heat, it's super hot where i live and super cold during winter, it sometimes go below zero during cold times.

I think i will start drinking a lots of water, probably work during the night. It's really hot in Morocco.

9. It will last this way until September or October, really hot in here...

My body prefers laying down instead of moving like it used to be a few days and weeks ago, damn... Better find a new strategy.

10. It affects me really badly, especially with humidity.
    I try to remain productive but I don't beat myself up if I am not - in the cooler months i make up for it. I try to focus on doing stuff as early as possible and activities like pool swimming if the water is cool.

CarP likes this.
  11. Another good reason to have a morning routine btw, both the temperature/biology is favorable and it sets the tone mentally for the day.

ivanhoe likes this.
  12. If we're talking about your standard summer heat, it doesn't bother me one way or the other. I'm comfortable. But temperature extremes either hot or cold, makes me want to have sex. Sex in the heat, followed by a dip in the pool or standing under a cool shower. Sex in the cold, followed by a dip in the hot tub or relaxing next to a fire. When the temps get extreme, I get the urge to be physical, which translates into the urge to have sex.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  13. I wish if i could do that...

But while building myself up ( Mentaly, Emotionaly, Financially...) The best way to go is: to go with an Extreme Seed Retention, and up until now it's really great so far.

But this damn hot weather is killing my progress daily progress, nobody in my enviroment complain about it.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
  14. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I’m from the southern reaches of NZ, where 35°C is a heat wave. Needless to say, I don’t handle heat all too well. I technically moved to the USA in the end of 2019, but we’ve been stuck here because Covid. Luckily so because the area that we live in (New England) had a massive heat wave a few days ago.

15. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

This man spitting facts.

MLMVSS likes this.
  16. i hate summer
    i hate sun heating

GotCaught and CarP like this.
  17. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

Mr.Tony and CarP like this.
  18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

As a Britbong, anything hotter than 20°C feels like the surface of the sun.

[​IMG]

Atticus and CarP like this.
  19. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

A true Rhodesian right there

BugsBunny555 likes this.
  20. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

In India 48°C + is normal :emoji_sunglasses:

J29 and CarP like this.