1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thanos - 1500 days Non ejaculatory sex challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by modern milarepa, Jul 4, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Tbh I never read too much about it. This is more like doing a heavy lift its about practice practice and practice.

It seems for you you haven't felt the power of it, and many readings are for you to gain the believe this is real, and in your case to see how its done.

A master is very good. For example I almost never talk about sex with my father. I think only 2 weeks ago is when we actually discuss it for the first time and he only said one thing

"I never enjoyed a woman"

That was it, just his energy and who he is he only needed to tell me this and I understood what I was doing wrong and he put into words what I've been doing or trying to understand for years.

You can read a lot but trusting in someone who has actually done it and listen to him is very powerful.

After I had sex with this in mind he felt my energy and told me I'm master level in tao. I feel honour of such words.

I still think there's a long way to go. But I think I'm starting to get it

2. modern milarepa

4 years to graduate from Tao University

3. modern milarepa

4. modern milarepa

to really feel the benefits of semen retention @InnerMan one must use semen retention as a natural intuitive practice of a mind that is cultivated in a spiritual practice, a man that has given up in his heart all worldly pursuits, this way semen retention simply comes natural to you. A deep understanding of the essence of the mind, the importance of detachement, the reality beyond appeareances. some idea and experience of nondual wisdom. these are subjects i usually talked before with my dad not semen retention or sex which is something taken for granted in tantric practitioners, its been years without talking too much even about these other subjects because this is moslty an inner experience it goes beyond concepts. talking is only the tip of the iceberg showing itself above the surface of the ocean, but the dept lies within you.

some good books about non duality and meditation are

zen mind begginers mind my suzuki roshi
    hundred thousand songs of milarepa
    the zen teachings of Bodhidharma

I think without these other practices and views semen retention is incomplete. as the hinduist say brahmacharya(semen retention) its not just the body it has to involve your mind and your heart. merely physical retention wont give an important benefit perhaps the only benefit will be the psychological advantage you mention, but semen retention is way deeper than that.

other wise it is just an interesting experiment

5. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

Day 6

That's my hunch. There's a great monk in the Thai Forest Tradition known as Ajahn Chah, not sure if you're heard of him? Anyway, he has a cool saying in line with your comments about detachment: “Do everything with a mind that lets go. Don't accept praise or gain or anything else. If you let go a little you a will have a little peace; if you let go a lot you will have a lot of peace; if you let go completely you will have complete peace. ” And in my experience of life, there's ALWAYS more to let go of.

Dude, your father is either a good liar or a very advanced yogi. I have no reason to call him a liar (obviously because I don't know him) and this world can use some great examples, so let's call him a very advanced yogi. That's gangster man!

Love it!

1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.

Now we're getting to the really good stuff. Yes! Many people who are into SR make it a pseudo-religion, as if it's the ultimate goal up in the clouds with the gods. Rather, its just a means to a greater end. Your point is well taken because this practice is nested in a MUCH greater framework of spirituality, which involves journeying in the realm of consciousness. The realm of consciousness is FAR vaster than the realm of matter, and in fact, at the of the day EVERYTHING is consciousness/mind. So when you talk about going past the veil of appearances into a non-dual awareness, this to me is the correct orientation of our efforts.

The average person's waking state is largely internal nonsense - mental chatter, self-centered imagination, fantasy, ignorance, etc. The aim is break out of the box of individualism and to begin to see Reality such as it is and to then live compassionately. Now, these are all just words, but the words indicate a possible experience and a possible way of living. And that way of living is sexy.

Agreed, because this is not a mental thing, like theoretical knowledge. It's a deep understanding that goes beyond mental discourse. It's the difference between saying the apple is red, weighs such and such, is this many days old, etc. At some point you have to just taste the goddam apple!

I own that first book and it's amazing. Thanks for the other two, they'll make their way into my stupidly long reading list. You know that scene from movies where the guy unfurls the scroll in the king's palace? Sigh. Too many books to read, too little time!

Well said and thanks for your thoughts @modern milarepa.

modern milarepa likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

I think that phrase summarizes everything @InnerMan

"I never enjoyed a woman" is the most deep thing I ever heard in tantra

Take that in mind the next time you have sex and see how different you feel during and after sex and you tell me how it went.

InnerMan likes this.
  7. modern milarepa

8. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

Day 7

@modern milarepa, I don't connect emotionally with the idea of using those characters as milestones of achievement. If you don't mind I'm going to use my own system. I won't hijack this thread with my system, I'll just use it in my own journal but here's what I'm going with:

Day 10 - Heart Mountain, 2,135 m (7,005 ft)
    Day 40 - Machu Picchu 2,430 m (7,970 ft)
    Day 80 - Mount Olympus, 2,917 m (9,570 ft)
    Day 120 - Mount Marmolada, 3,343 m (10,968 ft)
    Day 160 - Mount Cheekha Dar, 3,611 m (11,847 ft)
    Day 200 - Mount Fuji - standing 3,776 m (12,389 ft)
    Day 240 - Mount Toubkal, 4,167 m (13,671 ft)
    Day 280 - Mount Kea, 4,207 m (13,803 ft)
    Day 320 - Mount Elbert, 4401 m (14,440 ft)
    Day 365 (1Year) - Mount Rosa, 4,634 m (15,203 ft)
    Day 455 - Sunset Peak, 4,745 m (15,568 ft)
    Day 545 - Mount Vinicunca, 5,200 m (17,100 ft)
    Day 635 - Bogda Peak, 5,445 m (17,864 ft)
    Day 750 (Half Way) - Mount Damavand, 5,609 m (18,403 ft)
    Day 820 - Mount Kilimanjaro, 5,895 m (19,341 ft)
    Day 910 - Denali Peak, 6,190 m (20,310 ft)
    Day 1095 (3 Years) - Mount Aconcagua, 6,960 m (22,837 ft)
    Day 1185 - Mount Noshaq, 7,492 m (24,580 ft)
    Day 1275 - Nanga Parbat, 8,126 m (26,660 ft)
    Day 1500 - Mount Everest, 8,848 m (29,031 ft)

Revanthegrey and modern milarepa like this.
  9. modern milarepa

Yeah that's good, I simply copied it from another challenge. I didn't want to spend time making one, maybe I change it later.

10. modern milarepa

11. modern milarepa

12. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

Day 10

"I never enjoyed a woman." Good practice. I tried it when gawking at a gorgeous waitress the other day.

13. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

Day 13

"If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything; it is open to everything. In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities; in the expert's mind there are few." S. Suzuki

14. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

Day 15

Really good flow of energy these days. Combining SR with meditation/prayer, exercise, good eating habits and sufficient sleep is key for me. Discipline and light-heartedness are an excellent combination as well. Urges here and there but when you've done this long enough, you realize the urges are just a wave of agitated energy that will eventually subside, nothing to worry about.

how are you modern milarepa?

15. modern milarepa

I'm doing great, I'm pushing my limits these days studying a lot, little sleep, breathing exercises specially Apnea, yoga, heavy lifting. Almost no internet except for studying and writing here in NoFap. Very focused.

InnerMan likes this.
  16. modern milarepa

Also I'm starting to read again some old books of tantra ornament of precious liberation by gampopa he's disciple of Milarepa. Really good book, it's very organized and explains in detail each aspect of the practice.

InnerMan likes this.
  17. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

Great! Keep it up!

18. InnerMan

InnerMan Fapstronaut

Day 25, SR

One things forsure, love making is way more enjoyable and lasts much longer when ejaculating isn't on your mind. Stay hard!

19. modern milarepa

tenor.gif

InnerMan likes this.
  20. modern milarepa

516 days

Sex improvement
    3 days ago I had sex after 3 months abstinence, it was one of the best performances I had. I had a clear head all the time. I never had an urge to ejaculate and was intuitively more attuned with her body and inner sensations. I played more, was more spontaneous and in control of everything that it was happening.

The past months I was very physical, dancing, moving, meditation and sense restriction mode. It helped me to be more at sync within myself which translates more in sync with a girl in bed.

I have also see that the less I'm exposed to sexual and sensual content the better I get at sex.

I have this obsession to improve my sexual performance more and more every time I have sex, every time it has to be better than the last one and different too, at least some variation.

The next step will be to keep doing what I'm already doing and increase sensual restrictions. So less screen time, better posture and less laziness. Let's see if this little changes improve my sexual performance.