1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 40!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AllenNoFap, Aug 17, 2015.

1. AllenNoFap

AllenNoFap Fapstronaut

I'm shocked to say I have honestly made it this far. 40 days down I definitely feel like a new man and my life has adjusted significantly. I've been flatline for a while now I feel like I'm returning to the first time I touched my gf's boob and got a boner in class. After PIED I couldn't perform with a completely naked female. The discipline has been awful torture. If I can make it this far so can you. Road to a healthy and full life is almost at arms reach. May the force be with my fellow fapstronauts. Day 40! : )

Erwin, StarKing, Matt85Child and 3 others like this.
  2. Lucky Duck

Lucky Duck Fapstronaut

Congrats, Allen, really whow! I've just made my 3rd day - your success gives me power too :)

3. DKR

DKR Fapstronaut

nice work!!! congrats

4. Kenzo89

Kenzo89 Guest

5. trg-nw846

trg-nw846 Fapstronaut

good job allen! i'm on day 42 and if i understood you right, i am feeling the same way like you! i had a flatline for 2-3 or even 4 weeks....the last few days my libido has risen up enormously and i am starting to feel honry again. I Will! stay strong and continue nofap.

6. Islanders190

Islanders190 Fapstronaut

Congrats on 40 days and getting a boner!. My question is though why do you have to wait 90 days ? Why is NoFap 90 days. Aren't u cured now ? I'm just curious cause how does one know if he should NoFap for 3o or 60 or 90 for his reboot to happen

7. Cooldude4

Cooldude4 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on 40, stay focused. 90 days required for complete reboot.
    @Islanders190, 90 is just a number, it is subjective and depends on individual. Once you complete 90 does not necessarily mean that you are completely cured. For some it takes 180 as well. Also you have to continuously watch your thoughts and check. This is a journey and not destination.
    All the best and stay on course.

Erwin likes this.
  8. James24

James24 Fapstronaut

Congrats when did you start feeling better you think ? Day 23 here

9. sirfapstinence

sirfapstinence Fapstronaut

Congrats man. I can't wait to get that far. Heck, I'll be over the moon when I reach 30.

10. Magor

Magor Fapstronaut

Congrats so much man, 40 days... wow! Keep going, cause we're all gonna make it! :D

11. StarKing

StarKing Guest

12. lyad3618

lyad3618 Fapstronaut

Congrats 'AllenNofap'. I think 'recovery', if such a term exists and/or applies to PMO, also depends on how long one has been exposed to PMO. If it took tremendous repetition being exposed to PMO (years, decades, etc.), it
    may require longer to overcome it. The reality is that no matter where each is on the PMO exposure spectrum, this is a lifetime journey to become and remain sober. No quick fixes or cures exist for this, but being forever vigilant
    as part of our daily routine. This PMO malady NEVER sleeps.

13. grADD student

grADD student Fapstronaut

Congrats on your success! However, public girlfriend boob grabbing is generally discouraged :p

14. GorNite

GorNite Fapstronaut

Well Done! Day 40- go ahead, Brother!

15. AllenNoFap

AllenNoFap Fapstronaut

Approaching Day 57. Feeling weird as hell. No desire for P. At all. I dropped drinking and tobacco as well to really have a fresh start. How are you guys holdin' up?

buzzlightyear likes this.
  16. AllenNoFap

AllenNoFap Fapstronaut

Also here is an evidence based testimony for nofap. It's the cliche but also true everyone travels a different journey. Despite that, I encountered a strange NoFap experience. Day 51 I was fooling around with a chic. Only kissing and no foreplay or nothing. (Hands over your ears) Produced a semi hard boner definitely not 100% and in result had horrible blue balls. I could never even get blue balls before because we'll PMO unfortunately offers that luxury. So 50 days into it didn't see finished product but saw a difference. The recovery phases are interesting. To a fapstronaut anyway haha.