1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ohh oh incel when will you change?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Jul 5, 2021.

Tags:
  1. You're a fucking disgusting person like the rest of the stupid people on the internet. You don't know anything about me, like I don't know anything about you, but you still make assumptions about me and my mother. You are just like the rest of the shitheads on the internet who give advice on how people should think and live their lives. Live in your fucking fantasy.

I don't give a shit if I would get banned, at this point I don't even care. I will go live on my shitty life where I can blame anyone.

determined99 and Skyroㅤ like this.
  2. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

Nothing much. I learned guitar and played chess. I represented my school like once, when i was in 6th grade. Went to a couple of math competitions and thats it really.

3. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

blaming someone for staying a single parent is stupid. no regard to their personal feelings whatsoever. at this point this guy can blame anyone becasue of any choice they make because he thinks that any circumstance one finds himself in can be "easily" fixed. it is dumb as hell really

Melkhiresa likes this.
  4. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

lmao

5. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

"oh, you're a single parent? should have been married"
    "oh, you have a kid? shouldn't have had one"
    "oh, you have cancer, shouldnt have had it"
    this is the mentality this guy is going off of

6. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

mf cant respond with a counter argument so he just replies "lmao"

7. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

I think almost everything can be fixed. Except permanent injuries and things of such sort. If a capable man sets out to fix something, he shall fix it. Prove me wrong bruv.

8. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Wikipedia's definition of what an incel is:

"An incel (/ˈɪnsɛl/ IN-sel), a portmanteau of "involuntary celibate", is a member of an online subculture of people who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one."

Does anyone else dislike this word? I mean, the implicit assumption seems to be that the most valuable one can get from a partner is sex? Maybe I'm just misinterpreting or overthinking stuff.

9. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

Calm down keyboard warrior. No point proving dominance on the fucking internet. Both of you did not provide a counter argument.

Being a 'single mother' is a choice. Unless you got raped or something you should have wanted the best for your child.

10. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

there are a lot of circumstances which you cant fix because you have no control over them. man can fix some things, but not everything.

11. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

so if i had a disease it would be a choice? these circumstances are not choices, we are going through them because of things outside of our control. being a single mother is one of these things.

12. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

it feels very inaccurate. these people aren't "unable to find a romantic or sexual partner" there is no such thing. they just blame other people for not being able to get a partner

13. Silver36

Silver36 Fapstronaut

This is why I loathe stupid people.

14. Skyroㅤ

Skyroㅤ Fapstronaut

Same

15. Stahl

Stahl Fapstronaut

You might be overthinking it. I do know some Incels put a lot of value on the sex-part, but most are just lonely guys who wants a relationship

Melkhiresa and EpsilonDelta like this.
  16. OhWhenThe

OhWhenThe Fapstronaut

Despite desiring both greatly I've not once pursued women or sex, I think that puts me on the rung below incels. Respect to my bros who have at least tried.

17. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Nah, being Volcel is based. Volcels rise up!

18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Seriously though, in my case, I am lonely and desire a relationship, but am also choosing not to pursue one for personal reasons. Am I an incel or a volcel in this case? Or maybe, are these terms meaningless? I'd argue the latter.

Melkhiresa likes this.
  19. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

dog fight @Silver36 and @Skyroㅤ
    everybody stay away!
    I have no idea whats is going on in my on thread. I will catch up later

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    Silver36 and CarP like this.
  20. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

Labels in general are stupid. If you criticize a female, apparently you're an incel.

AtomicTango likes this.