1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts on aliens

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by BravelyKegger, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Ummm… That is Universe isnt it?
    Nature is a part of Universe. I can touch nature. So I can touch the Universe.
    Can I touch God?

2. No because God is a spirit and unseen, He exists all around us but conceals his presence.

3. Well I believe in what is real. My illusions are my reality. Your illusions are your reality. I believe in my reality and wont any longer doubt yours cause I dont believe it anyways.

Takeyourfreedom likes this.
  4. If they do exist I hope they look like the little green men in flying saucers haha, with my luck they would turn out to be like the alien from the thing.

5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I love when people argue over a word, universe? god? nature? touchable, untouchable? same difference, you guys are funny.

aricking and Atticus like this.
  6. damn thats crazy

7. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

because humans have done it here on earth but i can see that you are set on your views, perhaps you should try to be as open minded on religion as in the possible existence of intelligent aliens..

Takeyourfreedom likes this.
  8. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

If Aliens come, will they work for Amazon?

[​IMG]

Wilde° and Takeyourfreedom like this.
  9. Aliens exist. Have they visited our part of the galaxy yet? Doubt it. Are there any aliens that can travel across interstellar distances? Doubt that too. If there are, where are they? With the millions of inhabitable worlds we should have heard something now- but so far nothing. The closest we've gotten was the Wow signal in 1975 I believe. It's more likely that societies that create a high level of technology such as us inevitably collapse or destroy their world or themselves so there is a limiting factor in play which prevents intelligent species from traveling across interstellar distances.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2021
    aricking, Wilde° and Melkhiresa like this.
  10. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

the planet might be shit, but surely there is some benefit to studying the biology of other intelligent lifeforms or even non-intelligent, beside most of the great explorations of the past were made by private citizens first so why are they not here?

aricking likes this.
  11. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

Myself i don't see any possible advantage in not studying the biology of any life-form no matter how worthless they may seem on the surface, worms for example are just one of the many species humans could not do without.