1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GotCaught, Jul 21, 2021.

1. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

If you could travel to any year in a time machine, what year would you choose and why?

CarP likes this.
  2. Pugsley

Pugsley Fapstronaut

The near east during the Bronze Age Collapse. It would love to see nations crumbling and cities being sacked and abandoned.

CarP likes this.
  3. YoungLenny

YoungLenny Fapstronaut

• i would like to know what happened in scandinavia between the year 600 to 1000 because there is a lot of lost knowledge in that time period that we dont know about and i want to know more about the history of my ancestors of my people
    • and i want to go to england between the time period of 1700 to 1800 and experience the life of a english sailor singing sea shanties and drinking rum while we sail over the atlantic ocean

GotCaught and Pugsley like this.
  4. I would go into 1770 and live almost untile 1850, because there is a group of incredible people that lived in this period (Goethe, Mozart, Beethoven, Napoleon, Thoreau, ecc..) and i will watch some of the key events of history, like French Revolution, Napoleonic Wars, Restoration, German Philosophy Period ecc...
    But also the 1850-1900 period is not that bad, there have been a great period of peace after unificaton of Germany and Italy (1870) and you also meet a lot of great peoples.
    But also Italic Renaissance is beautiful.

GotCaught likes this.
  5. I'd like to visit the andean-saharan glaciation (from 450 Ma to 420 Ma)
    idk just seems chill

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2021
    GotCaught likes this.
  6. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

I actually have really good news for you...

7. Why not Atlantis just before the Zeus punishment?

GotCaught and CarP like this.
  8. cause I don't want to

GotCaught and En?gma like this.
  9. Dionyisus II blood flows in you

GotCaught likes this.
  10. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

right before orgasm.

11. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

I'd like to visit Karl Marx. With a weapon.

I will say nothing more.

12. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

we should give credit where its due, i don't want to turn this into something political but the few reading i have done on the subject showed me that while the west contribution in ww2 was significant(mainly on supply) it is not too far fetched to say that nazi germany was dead the moment they attacked stalin's russia.
    Turning a backwater nation that could barely hold their own(exaggeration i know) against a nation that just got out of two centuries of isolation into the powerhouse of europe that outproduced germany at least 4:1 after they lost their main industrial sector is not just impressive it is nearly miraculous.
    So yeah don't kill the man.

CarP and GotCaught like this.
  13. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Lmk when you find a time machine.

I'd want to see Carl Jung.

Atticus and GotCaught like this.
  14. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

In time of Jesus, Mohammed and Buddha.
    I want to meet this person.

Also:

- first crusade
    - third crusade with richard lionheart
    - alexander the great
    - edo time in Japan
    - rome at julius cäsar time

GotCaught likes this.
  15. Probably Battle of Hydaspes between Alexander the Great and Porus. Lot of drama surrounding it.

CarP and GotCaught like this.
  16. I would go back to the summer of 2003. It was one of the happiest times of my life, and I would like to have a conversation with my younger self about the future.

HE^MAN, CarP and GotCaught like this.
  17. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

I will, fren. I will.

GotCaught and FirefromAbove like this.
  18. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

1914,1939 to join forces and live the moments.

GotCaught and FirefromAbove like this.
  19. 1967 Summer of Love.

GotCaught and HE^MAN like this.
  20. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

you got me there....i still think that i messed up some of my golden opportunities in the past. Thanks to pon and shyness.

brokenmillennial likes this.