1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Video Games

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TranquilTyrant, Jun 2, 2021.

1. zeke27

zeke27 Fapstronaut

I didn't play it either, just watched it on YT

2. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

Coincidentally, just finished this a couple weeks ago (played co-op with friend). Loved it and it's definitely now in my top games of all-time.
    I'm trying to get my brother and other people into it, because it really deserves the attention. Such a fun RPG adventure

3. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Before I gave them up, my favorites were the first three Metal Gear Solid games, Fire Emblem, Fallout (1,2,3,NV,4) and The Elder Scrolls.

Can't forget VTMB. That game sucked up so many hours of my life. :emoji_upside_down:

Wilde° and GigglingTrout like this.
  4. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Dark Souls and Zelda are my favorite games. I also like open-world RPGs like Skyrim and Fallout 4.

Never played any of the other Souls games, only Dark Souls 1 because I'm not a huge gamer and the Switch is my only console, and most days of the year I don't really play it. I will get a PS5 or a gaming PC down the line (or both) but neither are a priority right now.

Question for PS5 owners: Can I play the original Demons Souls (NOT the remake) on a Ps5 system?

5. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

You cannot play the original game on a PS5, only the remake. The PS5 is only backwards compatible with PS4 games.

gordie likes this.
  6. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

Used to be really big into GTA 5 online, but that has tapered off

Other favorites include: Forza Horizon 3 (not 4 as the engine sounds are horrific), Project Cars 2, and Universe Sandbox 2 (but sadly my laptop no longer works). If my laptop was remotely capable, I'd be playing BeamNG Drive as well

7. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

No order

Metal gear solid
    Uncharted 2
    God of war 1, 2 and 3
    Fallout 3
    Gta san andreas and gta 4
    Dark souls 1
    Prince of persia: warrior within
    The last of us

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  8. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

Yeah i played gta 5 online heaps from when it released all the way through to 2017-2018

It started to suck when the flying cars and rocket bikes with missiles came out in updates

9. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

I started playing right when the Opressor mk2 was released. I remember being a level 1 with no place to live and being hunted by them. Now I'm a level 443 with $110 million and I'm just bored lol

10. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

San Andreas (played it when I was 4) or the
    whole GTA series in particular
    Fallout 4 (I'm in love with this game can't describe how much I miss it)
    CS series
    But I'm 2years sober