1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. BurgerChamp

BurgerChamp Fapstronaut

Last video game I played was Minecraft and that was over a week ago

ICE :D, RavenGT and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Alien Isolation

I went through countless walkthroughs of this game and it's been like 5-6 years since the last time I played this game. No matter what difficulty you are playing, you could not go wrong with this game. It's amazing and is one of my top 5 favorites of the PS4/X1 era.

ICE :D, RavenGT and AngelofDarkness like this.
  3. Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

Restarted it and still haven't beat the game. :( This time, I will beat it!

ICE :D likes this.
  4. Daxos

Daxos Fapstronaut

I really enjoy DCS - Digital Combat Simulator. It is a fighter jet simulator that I play with a HOTAS system. It has incredible detail and it takes weeks to fully learn a specific craft and then do missions.

I also really enjoy Imperator Rome. It is a grand strategy game that has a shit tonne of micro management. I like those types of games where you need to use your brain and keep track of many factors and moving parts.

Lastly I also really enjoy Hell let Loose. It is a very tactical shooter in the WW2 era. I like the game a lot because you NEED teamwork and coordination to win a game. The team that wins is always the side that had the better officers, communication and ability to adapt to the situation

5. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Cyberpunk2077
    Fifa 2021
    Football Manager 2020

ICE :D and RavenGT like this.
  6. AJ777

AJ777 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Recently started replaying Turok 2: Seeds of Evil on my laptop; the remastered version. Such a classic. One of my all time favorite shooters.

ICE :D and Taylor25 like this.
  7. paperboyinpaperworld

paperboyinpaperworld Fapstronaut

8. afther 8 years i quited gaming.... i set myselfes aside, dint make my homework and get depressed and irritated... so none for me.

ICE :D and Floor like this.
  9. Nine

Nine Fapstronaut

Just started playing Sky: Children of the Light. It's a free mobile game from the makers of Journey. It's very simple since the gameplay mechanics mostly just revolve around flying and collecting things, but I've been finding it quite fun and relaxing.

10. If you are talking about Online game yes, if you didn't play anything else outside that you didn't really play.I feel mostly happy because i get sick every time i play more than 2/3 hours so i have to stop immediatly and can't continue. my time at playing is less than before, i leaved also HoiIv that was a drug. is better that humans stay away fro. games like fortnite or Cod online, ecc..

11. Yep for now Ps5 and New Xbox seem a joke for me, it was not necessary and honestly nobody ask for it, ps4 and xbox one where necessary because the old system where obsolete and many developers had problems on develop on them. I would enjoy more 5 years on ps4. Tlou2 and other games show that is not necessary for this i think they will still support ps4 for some years. And, of course if they conti ue to put unnecessary new techs for make the game better the game will lag. But kids want realistic graphics

ICE :D, RavenGT and Taylor25 like this.
  12. QuiggyG

QuiggyG Fapstronaut

WoW, AC Valhalla, Hearts of Iron IV

13. Grand Theft Auto 5 on PS4
    Super Smash Bros Ultimate on Nintendo Switch
    Super Mario 3D All Stars on Nintendo Switch

14. I’m just playing Payday 2 with a few buddies but I’d rather sit around a camp fire with a group of guys then play video games. As I get older I lose my interest in them. Steam had their winter sales and I bought one game. (payday 2)

Too much I want to do in life. I have aspirations of being an EDM artist or Country music producer.

ICE :D, RavenGT and Taylor25 like this.
  15. Agreed. Realistic graphics don't mean fucking shit when it comes to gaming.

16. Lucifer656

Lucifer656 Fapstronaut

Hitman 2 and Hitman absolution on my pc

17. stylis162

stylis162 Fapstronaut

I play the last of part 2 the best game I have ever played I swear

18. Skyward Sword. I have some gripes with the game and don't like the control scheme where you have to use the right stick for your sword and you need to hold L to control the camera (thus you can't fight and shift your view at the same time) but, hey it's a Zelda game and that means I will play it.

19. I've heard a lot of people don't like the game... and I was a little hesitant to buy because of that, but I am glad I did. I mean it's a mainline Zelda game there's no way I'm not going to play that lol. And I think the critics are really unjust. I love the story (one of the most interesting stories you get in a Zelda game imo), the dungeons are fun and well designed- if a little shorts (maybe it's just childhood nostalgia but I remember spending forever on the dungeons in Ocarina of Time, now I'm getting through them in 3-4 hours even with my typical half hour of running around not knowing what to do), and the main bad guy gives off some non-binary vibes and I just love it, he's so bad ass. Haven't had much time to play so far, still in the Earth Temple, but a weekend is coming up and I'll be able to spend more time on it.

ICE :D, Taylor25 and Cirilla like this.
  20. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

Almost got the mad max platinum after friend gave me the game for free so that but ive only been playing ps4 an average of just once a week lately

Re installing the division 2 now and will play later today or tomorrow probably to get some more trophies like replaying all missions on hard etc but probably wont plat it

Also have gran turismo sport that i always come back to even though i dont play it near as much anymore