1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

studyloss

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jul 28, 2021.

1. i am not able to get my life on track , i do procrastination(my study) all day watching yt video on nofap comedy and anything that i can found and do nothing , this increase the chance of my relapse and i relapse, which make me more procrastinate and this create a cycle . due to this i am not able to do study related assignment and project . one week pass and i did nothing

help me

2. Help yourself, your gunna fall behind, aim to be the best and you might make it.

Atticus likes this.
  3. The matrix has you.

Atticus likes this.
  4. nrsl

nrsl Fapstronaut

Nobody will help you here. Only you are able to help yourself — get down to business.

Atticus likes this.
  5. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Set alarms for every thirty minutes and remember how terrible you feel for wasting time. Be devotional to your cause and you won't fail.

The path is there, but others can only point the way. You must walk on your own.

Best of luck.

IbrahimViking likes this.
  6. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

I have the same problem can you become my AP.

7. i am ready but i will only contact you using this website as i am student .

8. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Okay