1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you spend your free time?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by GotCaught, Jul 28, 2021.

1. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

How do you spend your free time?

Atticus likes this.
  2. Wilde°

Wilde° Fapstronaut

Working , exercising or reading sometimes
    Or being lazy on my phone.

I had better times than that. I work most of the time to not give myself excuses of why I stay at home doing nothing

GotCaught likes this.
  3. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

Depends on the day. Sometimes it's reading, meditating is a daily thing. Hiking if the weather holds up, though I don't mind the rain or snow.

During the warmer months, swimming is another fun time waster.

Can't forget Ocarina practice. Getting better everyday.

Add Jiu Jitsu to that as well. First classes start today.

GotCaught likes this.
  4. Always Keep Going

Always Keep Going Fapstronaut

Good bit of thinking, usually you'd find me mused and stationary in a single position, though not wandering the corners torpid and aimlessly... The thoughts I have are mostly abstract and passive, but sometimes a bit incontinent and wild (either too abstract for my own good or excessively reflective of past circumstances). It's a strange trait that I have which I have made the effort to repress for quite a while. It's been getting a bit better, mainly because I have come to realize that I own complete control of my mind's 'kernel', a vantage by which I can not only put down a licentious, or otherwise unwanted, thought but ensure it does not affect me far too much. I am hoping by the time I get to college this doesn't so heavily impinge on my general performance like it is doing now. Even though this trait makes me a little distressed at times, since a mind of constant animus and struggle is not outwardly appealing to most people, I feel as though it is a struggle I have to resolve for myself- an objective in life that I have found early on. If everything goes to shit, at least I can say that I've made the absolute effort and built my figure bottom-up through drudgery, a service that was held as a profession for a great deal of my life within the my mind. Day by day I find ways to better my condition with minimal use of medication... charily picking my way through all the leaves and forcing myself to write things out before they escalate (much like I am doing now, sometimes with even employing greater verbiage and needless language) and the whole nine yards. Hopefully, the question was answered somewhere along those lines :)

GotCaught likes this.
  5. Joserm99

Joserm99 Fapstronaut

I think the best thing is to exercise, meditate, read, take long walks in nature, be with loved ones, or friends if they are really worth it, if they are not, I prefer to be alone, and some hobby that helps you be more creative like writing or drawing, or many others

Always Keep Going and Atticus like this.
  6. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

get busy living or get busy dying, important thing is keeping busy.

SickSicko likes this.
  7. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Free time? You mean the non-scheduled moments of the day that I use to check nofap forum and telegram?

GotCaught and CarP like this.
  9. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

10. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I'm feeling personally attacked, damn you @Atticus

Atticus likes this.
  11. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Depends. I'm usually on call so if I'm not working then I'm lifting, playing WoW, arguing with someone on the internet (I can't help it), fighting urges (losing most of the time, but I'm getting stronger).

I downloaded a Christian Calendar recently and have been studying that too.

Oh and reading.

12. This is kind of like asking how do you use your free space in the house, which would be a weird question right? But somehow we don't think it is when it comes to time.

13. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

Been working so much recently, 13 hours a day or so. The remaining 3 hours are spent cooking, eating, doing some laundry, watching some tv, being on here, something like that

Always Keep Going likes this.
  14. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

If you don't wake up yesterday, to CONQUER today, you're not living.

15. Atticus

Atticus Fapstronaut

That video gave me anxiety. Because that was me for 4 years.

[​IMG]