1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Are-we-there-yet?

Are-we-there-yet? Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing this. May I save what you wrote? I don't want to forget it.

Slider8, Jeen149, Talz and 7 others like this.
  2. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

61 days. Long day with working. I've only had one day off the last three weeks and I'm starting to feel a little weary but at least I have something important to focus on which has been great for my continence.

Congratulations!

Slider8, I'm Strength, Talz and 9 others like this.
  3. bob200

bob200 Fapstronaut

Day 6!

The day started great, its a brand new month and I am hopeful.

I woke up, washed my face, meditated, ate right got out to do some exercise and now I’m in a coffee shop starting to do the million things that I need to do.

Looking back on the July, I see that it is just so much harder to g et the first 72 hours. This month for the first time in my life I’ve made it to hobbit. But after that it took me two whole weeks to break the three day barrier and start to “cruise” on the streak. And unfortunately a lot of the black lines are PMO binge that lasted for hours even if I came only once.

Captureנ.PNG
    Today I have a million things to do, and I have a lot of energy, but I know that I could fall into a trap I always have and that tomorrow I’ll be completely drained and do nothing or even PMO. So tomorrow is even a bigger challenge than today.

Good luck everybody, and of course happy birthday brother @Aristophanes01

4. THE LORD OF THE RINGS CHALLENGE" Starting my journey today
    DAY 1

I'm Strength, Talz, MS PBH and 8 others like this.
  5. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro

6. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

7. Urges and fantasies during the night (apparently chaser effect)
    I think I was M‘ing half asleep but I didn’t finish it or escalated into getting up and watching p, rather I fell asleep.
    So it’s all good, I slept a little longer than normal but I feel very well now. Some sexual energies but it‘s energy after all, so I can make use of it :)

Slider8, I'm Strength, Chi405 and 7 others like this.
  8. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

Happy Birthday to @Aristophanes01 !

Day 160 no PMO. Took a nice walk around the neighborhood with my wife and watched some Olympics. No urges. Slept great.

9. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Good to see your enthusiasm bro :). let´s get going!! One day at a time ;)

10. RiseToGreatness

Well, you spoke very wisely for 19 years old my friend. are you sure you´re not 111 years? eheheh

Happy birthday my brother!!! :) i hope the next ones also be pmo free ;). Cheers!!! :emoji_champagne::emoji_champagne_glass:

11. RiseToGreatness

C´mon my brother. We´re with you!! And we believe in you!!

12. RiseToGreatness

Welcome to Middle Earth brother ;)

middle earth.gif

13. RiseToGreatness

watch it bro, don´t exaust yourself too much. try to maintain balance between work and leisure, and have enough rest. self-care is crucial to keep sobriety running.

14. RiseToGreatness

Welcome bro!!! :)

orc 3.gif

15. RiseToGreatness

Checking in Fellowship!! :)

Last night i had a good night´s sleep, i think i slept like 10 hours or so, to compensate previous night. and although in the morning i was good, around 12:00 brain fog started again. so after i behave like a retard, forget stuff and made mistakes, i decide to clean (or reduce) this shit out. so i blow my nose strongly, 10 times, and made several spikes of energy, super saiyan style ;)

feeling much better now, there is still fog and dizziness, but somehow it can´t control me, i feel aware and alive.

on the urges department, none whatsoever, in fact, i have zero sexual desire so i guess i´m going through flatline.

Have a great Sunday my brothers and sisters. Keep going!!! :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

16. Are-we-there-yet?

Thanks, man. Means a lot!

17. Are-we-there-yet?

I'm going to visit a friend for a week today, I'll be staying in his little apartment. Hopefully, this will really help me get through this one-week barrier. I'll just have to be extra careful getting into a routine when I get back.

I'll keep you guy's updated as much as I can.

18. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

Daily checking in
    You are soldiers of Gondor
    [​IMG]

19. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Climate here is high temps so the urges are incessant - started fishing - stopped - practising breathing - need your prayers brothers & sisters. I am actually meeting someone v important to me on Tuesday, and simply cannot let myself fall before then ( or ever again ). I need to get there in a sound state of mind rather than the discombobulated disordered state of buzzing off my head after falling into the cesspit. Surely this meeting should be enough to keep the urges at bay... shouldn't it?