1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. We definetely will

2. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

3. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Hi team. Im back lol

This is one addiction that I can't seem to get rid of, Ive beat everything else you can think of. Maybe because I feel it's the lessor of the issues but it's still an issue? I had corona virus for the last few weeks; Im finally up and back to it, though that's still no excuse for PM..

All I know is that I will keep coming back here and keep trying. Whats the trick? Daily check ins? I feel like I always forget or get the hang of it and fuck right off again.

If someone can start a WhatsApp group.. That would be rad. Keep each other accountable and we can throw in a message when we need support. @BeastBoyBalling @fg4795 Maybe one of the OGs can take the lead on this?

Also @fg4795 my apologies for starting a battle and fucking off; it was very irresponsbile of me as a fight contender. Im going to stay away from battling for a bit. I feel the issue should be corrected from the inside instead of numbing it with competition. I need to do it for myself & not for any other reason.

I know with my alcohol and drugs issue, accountability and spirituality helped tremendously. I will try and apply the same principals here. I know I can do it. Ive had 2 months - 3 months of no PM. I know it feels amazing; I felt super connected with myself. I want that back, I want to stay connected.

I hope all is well.

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  4. Pedro.Conquers

How are you bro?

bellator de Christi and fg4795 like this.
  5. Do not worry my friend.
    Your personal issues obv comes first than a duel.
    I am glad you checked in again. Means you're not giving up.
    As to me there's no problem.
    I already have some users on whatsapp.
    The point is always privacy and how many people will share their numbers.
    If a good amount is willing we can send the number in private messages to a single person that will create the group. :)

6. @breaking-myths, you won. Another loss on my record. But I won’t let it slow me down.

If it’s ok @HiddenWarrior I would like you to put me vs myself under active duels. I want to beat my old streak of 44 days before I start fighting other opponents again. I need to win against myself.

7. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

Don't worry bro don't think about the relapse just start again.

bellator de Christi likes this.
  8. There is a quote from Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) where he says "“The one who fights/struggles is he who strives against his lower-self (his whims and desires)".

This is the biggest issue is that we lack control of ourselves so how will we control things that surround us. To me the aim is not to kill them desires, but use the energy gained to build something greater.

Toni7, fg4795, Pedro.Conquers and 2 others like this.
  9. all warriors i'm gonna run this place properly now, stay active. i see some of you looking for duels.

@SickSicko stay strong fighting brother.

10. breaking-myths

I need a duel @HiddenWarrior.

Toni7 and bellator de Christi like this.
  11. Pedro.Conquers

I can never give up. I know that I can stop whatever I put my mind too; somethings just take time.

I have been PM'ing since I was 10; Im 32 now lol. Thats 12 years of an addictive habit embedded in my mind... Its going to take some work, that's all.

OK amazing; Ill get on the group chat. Im about to change my number because I'm traveling back home. By next week Ill have this chat group up!! I personally don't mind keeping it to members that's been around for awhile :) Im private guy too lol

12. Pedro.Conquers

Thats is absolutely beautiful. Thats exactly how I turned around my drug/alcohol addiction & the pain of growing up without a family. I worked hard to quit now I'm honestly fucking killing it in all forms (other than PM). Use the pain to take your shit to the next level.

13. Pedro.Conquers

Last night I decided no phones after 930pm and if I am out I have to finish whatever/whoever I'm messaging in the car before entering the house.

I sat in the car with my driver; made a few calls/ finished a few emails and when up to the hotel where I put everything away. I drank water, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Put on my sleep apnea machine and went to bed.

2 hours later and I still can't sleep. My mind is constantly thinking about ideas and plotting how to achieve them... Need to turn it off at night. Tried my best to sleep; I should have read a book but I didn't want to practice discomfort for gain.

Decided to look at apartments for rent on the laptop when I come back home; felt I deserved an upgrade. Its not the phone right? Laptop; should be totally fine. Then it moved to buying a place because paying expensive rent is a waste of money. Then I looked for performance parts for my car which lead to "hey I need a second car for the winter.." Then guess what? PM. Then another hour of no sleep; 4 hours now.

I tried my best last night and I fell. But I got the right idea & was still a WIN in my books... I will keep at and practice that routine but READ a BOOK if I can't sleep. Will try that tonight.

14. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

15. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

I think my opponent has likely been defeated.

16. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

17. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

Good fight :emoji_crossed_swords:
    [​IMG]

18. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

Will continue to :emoji_muscle:

19. Toni7

Toni7 Fapstronaut

I'm free.

20. breaking-myths

Then Let's duel bro.

bellator de Christi and Toni7 like this.