1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

To have children, or not, or later?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by R2DToy, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Ekhangel

Ekhangel Fapstronaut

Damn pity your parents didn’t think that, or else you wouldn’t be spreading this demoralising nonsense now! The universe has been the same since the beginning of time. You guys are really overdoing BBC and CNN. You are unconscious (or in some cases conscious) carriers of the depopulation agenda.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    FirefromAbove likes this.
  2. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I'll never have kids. I'm too messed up mentally and wouldn't be able to function as a parent.

Generation Xers had kids later in life than previous generations. But many of us millennials (and probably many zoomers as well) will end up never having any kids at all. And I think that is going to come as a bit of a surprise to people.

3. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

Interesting YouTube clip about this topic:

4. blademaster87

blademaster87 Fapstronaut

Maybe I was a bit pessimistic. Think that's just my defense mechanism when confronted about such matters since I simply cannot see myself as a father, no offense meant.

5. nasikas4234

nasikas4234 New Fapstronaut

I think it should be like this: not "must have children," but "I want to have children. If you want to and you are personally ready, then your hour has come and you can give life to a new person, but if it is a matter of "necessity," then it is wrong, as you will probably not be happy and neither will your child. Only if it's a matter of health and you need to have a baby now, because it will be too late later, but even at 50 years old people have babies and everything is fine.

CarP likes this.
  6. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

If any of you plan to have children and have them fully vaccinated and or circumcised, you are unfit parents. Do your research or don’t have kids. I feel sorry for the new born babies of ignorant naive sheeple.

7. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Yeah I play on having kids in my early 30s. That's the goal.

I want to live my 20s.

8. So, a parent is unqualified to parent because they want to protect their child from a virus?
    What?

I agree with what you said about circumcision. But man, don’t fall for that conspiracy theory shit.

9. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Hahahahahahahhahaha. I got a good laugh when you said “conspiracy shit.” Intentions mean very little in this world bud, that’s why I said do your research. Watch vaxxed 1 and 2, at the bare minimum before you open your mouth on a topic you know absolutely nothing about.

10. Where exactly do you get your research from? Politics?

11. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Politics? Wtf is that supposed to mean? I was an “anti-vaxxer” long before this plandemic came about. It helps when you realize later in life that you started having seizures as a kid shortly after receiving a vaccine at school. Do you think seizures are a natural occurrence of the human body? Do you know what causes seizures? Do you know over 4 billion dollars have been paid out for vaccine injuries in “vaccine court” which is funded by tax payer dollars because the manufactures hold no liability for their products? Do you know seizures and other brain disorders are included in some of the damages caused that people have been compensated for? Do you know how many women have been maimed by the useless gardasil HPV vaccine? Didn’t think so.

Edit: does your name stand for herpes simplex virus (HSV)? That leads me to the question... why is there no vaccine for the herpes viruses that 90% of the population has? Science really dropped the ball on that one huh. But yet they made a coronavirus vaccine for the first time in history in less than a year hahahah.

12. Squiddy

Squiddy Fapstronaut

personally I want 0-2 kids, but I haven't really thought about it given my age.

13. You get your information from a traumatic childhood experience and the internet, not from a medical understanding of how diseases spread.

14. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Nothing about that event has left me traumatized. I simply used this thing I have called my brain. The human brain (when functioning properly) is really good at comparing current events/knowledge with previous events and knowledge. Now when you were injected with aluminum and possibly mercury metals from an early age and throughout your life, they end up settling in your brain, and messing with neurological impulses! That is why my comment is long winded and full of arguments, and yours is a pathetic strawman argument with no substance. (Because my brain actually works)

15. Your only argument is that “I read something on the internet and my body had a bad reaction to a vaccine when I was a child” and therefore I’m smart. Your picking and choosing based on how you feel, not what the facts are. Not every vaccine is bad for everyone. Some may have an allergic to a vaccine, some don’t. I don’t mean to be mean, but you really shouldn’t be debating a topic when you have zero medical knowledge on how diseases work. Your not a doctor, bro.

16. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Breaking.... news flash.... it’s the year 2021. Access to information is at an all time high. You might wanna stop using outdated arguments. YoURe nOt a dOcTor bRO. Do I think I’m capable of performing heart surgery by learning how to do it on the internet? Nope. Do I think I’m fully capable of discerning and understanding the information on vaccines, to the same level a doctor is? Especially when comparing it to my personal experience, and reading about the experience of others? Yup. If you prefer to live like a cuck, by all means go ahead. Not my thing though.

17. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Hahahah natural selection... yeah it’s only been 18 months now.. wonder when that natural selection gonna kick in hahahahahha

18. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Damn, I must have been 1 of those lucky 332 million Americans that didn’t die. Especially considering I’ve never wore a mask this entire plandemic, or social distanced, or stayed home. Maybe it’s because I’m 26 years old and I take care of my health? Only an idiot believes that you can inject health.

19. What the fuck? I’m a cuck for getting a vaccine that protects me from severe complications from a virus?

Watching a girl getting fucked by a guy isn’t the same thing as getting a vaccine to protect you from a virus.

I really don’t think you know what a vaccine is.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  20. Aside from the pmo issue causing problems with my mental stability, I would like to still have children like at least 5 of them. I don't buy into that whole overpopulation nonsense. Im not at a point where that(having kids) is a option, as of right now but im still rather optimistic of the future if I don't let differenting opinions or current zeitgeists fill me with despair and cause me to be pessimistic of the world and the future.

Hadrian3 and Break every Chain like this.