1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE STAR TREK CHALLENGE!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by AtomicTango, Jul 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

That's how it's been for me the last few attempts. Easy enough to get a few days in then the urges hit super hard. Just need to pick up some momentum.

2. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

3. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Day 1. A civilian yet again.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  4. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Checking in

I had a date yesterday with a girl with good energy and attractive. I almost had sex but I was moving a bit too fast. I calmed down and took her home. SR and a good streak done right really helps you to manage lust better.

AtomicTango and Vanquisher12 like this.
  5. Ivan_M

Ivan_M Fapstronaut

days 3 and 4 were the hardest for me. Please hold on until seven!

6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Hi there. You interested in taking part in this challenge?

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  7. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

8. Ivan_M

Ivan_M Fapstronaut

ok, relapsed but I dare you to stay 7 days sober. It's not easy but tell me if you think you could be 7 days?

9. modern milarepa

10. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

11. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that. We're there with you as you try again.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  12. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

DAMN YOU Q!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanquisher12 and modern milarepa like this.
  13. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  14. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

15. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

That sucks. Make sure to keep your signature up to date!

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  16. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

17. modern milarepa

467 days SR
    39 days no sex

Making choices and moving forward

Gym:I just came back from the gym, I trained weights again I took 10 days off to do some yoga and let the body heal from heavy lifts.

I went and this beautiful girl was there, we have been talking lately, she is sweet but very young 18 y.o. But still I gave her a kiss. Then back to heavy training, chest and biceps I finished in 40 min. Then back to kissing haha.

Sleep: I just started going to bed at 8pm, it's doing wanders I wake up full of energy.

Girls: Right now I still have to choose which girl will be my girlfriend. I would like it to be the girl at the gym. Even do it's not the best choice because she needs to grow up a bit and be more mature.

There's also this girl who is studying to be a physician and is very sweet, smart and has the body of a fitness model one of the best bodies I've ever seen. But I just feel myself better with the girl at the gym. My heart goes for her.

I'll have to think about it later, I have to see how the girls evolve in these days before making a final choice. We have been clear that we are just friends and we are just starting to know each other, so I don't hurt any of the girls.

Study: Right now I'm more focus and have little distractions, after finishing writing this I'll be studying some gynecology to prepare my medical specialty exam next year.

Nofap: doing meditation, breathing exercises again and no screen time only to post in nofap. I'm keeping the streak and need to be more aware because I'm getting excited by kissing girls but no sex, that is why sleep, sense control and meditation are key to avoid specially wet dreams for the overstimulation.

AtomicTango likes this.
  18. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

19. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Well I was doing well these last few days, but today I had an anxiety attack over something unrelated to NoFap and turned to PMO to calm myself. The annoying thing is it worked. Back to day zero I go.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  20. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

We can both do better.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.