1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inviting Participants] War Mode [Elimination]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 11, 2021.

1. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

INVITING WARRIORS!!!

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎Click to View
    ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
    ‏‏‎‏‏‎
    ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ CURRENT WAR
    ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎PREVIOUS WARS‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ (Link Broken)‏‏‎

CURRENT WAR CLOCK : Click Me To Know The War Time
    (Count Up Timer From The Starting Date) ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

This a war mode NoFap game. The rule is simple. This is a 10 day game. There will be two armies.

1. The Army of Fire
    2. The Army of Waves

If one relapses during the war, he will be declared KIA(Killed in Action). The army losing all of its soldiers will lose the war.
    If the time runs out before the annihilation of any army, the army having the most soldiers will be victorious.

Rules:
    1. Report immediately after relapsing
    2. Try to check-in daily. Three missed check-ins will result in automatic declaration of KIA.
    3. To join the challenge, mention me @_Imperial0x47 and ask me to enroll you in the war.
    4. Soldiers will always be added to two armies evenly. So if odd number of soldiers join the war, one of the soldiers will have to stay in the waiting list.
    5. If you are declared KIA in a war, you can no longer participate in that war. You will be automatically transferred to the waiting list.
    6. If you are on the waiting list, once a new war starts, I will mention you to ask whether you are interested to participate in the war.
    7. You cannot choose which army you want to join. I will add you to any of the army to keep both of the army even.
    8. You cannot join once the war starts. However, you can mention me and ask me to put you in the waiting list if your interested. After the war, I will mention you and ask you whether you are still interested to join.

Soldier List:

The Army of Fire:
    1. @Talz
    2. @Revanthegrey
    3. @I_always_try_again

The Army of Waves:
    1. @bellator de Christi
    2. @ZenMode
    3. @_Imperial0x47

The Waiting List:

Confirmed Participants For The Next War:

Ranks/Titles:
    Hall of Fame:
    [Win three wars surviving till the last day to earn your place here. However, you will lose your place if you lost two wars]

One Man Army:
    [Be the last man standing in your army to earn this title]

The Invincible:
    [Win a war and remain undefeated to keep this title. However, you will lose the title if you lose a single war. In order to regain and keep it, win another war and remain undefeated.]

Army Ranking:

[​IMG]
    Second Lieutenant

[Win a war to be promoted to this rank]

[​IMG]

First Lieutenant

[Win 3 wars to be promoted to this rank]

[​IMG]
    Captain

[Win 5 wars to be promoted to this rank]

[​IMG]
    Major

[Win 10 wars to be promoted to this rank]

[​IMG]
    Lieutenant Colonel

[Win 15 war to be promoted to this rank]

[​IMG]
    Colonel

[Win 20 wars to be promoted to this rank]

[​IMG]
    Brigadier General

[Win 25 wars to be promoted to this rank]

[​IMG]
    Major General

[Win 30 wars to be promoted to this rank]

[​IMG]
    Lieutenant General

[Win 35 war to be promoted to this rank]

[​IMG]
    General

[Win 40 wars to be promoted to this rank]

[​IMG]

General of The Army

[Win 45 war to be promoted to this rank]

Feel free to share NoFap memes/informative post regarding NoFap/motivational quotes or even your thoughts in this thread.

Let's get started, soldiers.

battle.jpg

Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
  2. Count me in captain!

3. _Imperial0x47

Welcome to the war. You have been enlisted in The Army of Fire. I will mention you once we have enough soldiers to start the war.

4. Aristophanes01

Aristophanes01 Fapstronaut

5. _Imperial0x47

Welcome! You have been enlisted in The Army of Waves. You will be notified once the war starts.

ICE :D and Henryforward like this.
  6. Chrispl

Chrispl Fapstronaut

I'm joining in.
    I'm Chris from Conquered Self platform

7. _Imperial0x47

Welcome to the War Mode Game! You have been enlisted in The Army of Fire. You will be notified once the war starts.

ICE :D, Henryforward and Chrispl like this.
  8. Ready to Stop

Ready to Stop Fapstronaut

ICE :D, Henryforward and Chrispl like this.
  9. _Imperial0x47

Welcome to the war @Ready_to_Stop . You are enlisted in The Army of Waves. The war will start once we have another soldier for a nice 3 vs 3 war. I will mention you once the war starts.

ICE :D and Henryforward like this.
  10. _Imperial0x47

Welcome to the War Game. You are enlisted in The Army of Fire.

11. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

A NoFap wargame, complete with Warhammer Storm of Chaos artwork in the first post? By the Gods am I up for this

12. _Imperial0x47

@Henryforward , @Chrispl , @Kishi , @Aristophanes01 , @Ready_to_Stop
    The war starts now. After 24 hours, check in the war as "Day 1". Check-ins before 24 hours will have no effect.
    If you don't check in and a new day starts, you will automatically be declared KIA and thereby removed from the current war and replaced to the waiting list.

Report immediately if you relapse.

Let's hope for the best, guys!

13. _Imperial0x47

@Vanquisher12 , welcome to the war. You are placed on The Waiting List as the war has started. But don't worry! You will be removed from The Waiting List and enlisted in an army once another person joins the war. You will be mentioned once you are enlisted.

14. check_math

check_math Fapstronaut

15. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

@_Imperial0x47 I'll join. It's an auto win for any side that gets me! I've been working out daily and eating healthy!

16. Rocky Mountain

Rocky Mountain Fapstronaut

17. _Imperial0x47

@Vanquisher12 you have been enlisted in THE ARMY OF WAVES. Your time starts now. After 24 hours, check-in as "Day 1". Continue checking in until "Day 10". Check-ins before 24 hours will have no effect. If you don't check-in and a new day starts, you will be declared KIA and removed from the current war. After being declared KIA, you may join a war once this war ends. After the end of this war, I will mention you and ask you whether you are interested in participating in the next war or not.

Report immediately if you relapse.

Good luck, soldier!

18. Aristophanes01

Aristophanes01 Fapstronaut