1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bro you are not real

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by modern milarepa, Aug 13, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Bro what if the ego, sensory experiences, conceptual and emotional mind are just a fantasy.

Brooooooooo

CarP likes this.
  2. modern milarepa

3. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

Brooooooooo what drugs are you on?

4. oh that quote is from The Tao Of Health, Sex and Longevity

modern milarepa and SickSicko like this.
  5. The fantasy is real to us, however. So doesn't matter what the actual reality is.

Melkhiresa and SickSicko like this.
  6. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I love that quote.

It is yet is not, all depends on the perspective, from what realm or state of consciousness you are observing it from.
    [​IMG]

7. Whoa, like, far out bro! Have you thought about what you mean by each of the words you're using, for a start?

Delhi1996 likes this.
  8. modern milarepa

All realms are just subjective ways of perception. Reality is objective. Non debatable.

One will have to see beyond any realm or level of consciousness, see naked reality.

Pure awareness, awareness looking at awareness, the knife cutting itself.

Is this possible with an ego and all its aggregates?

Is there a life beyond the ego?

SickSicko likes this.
  9. Bro

Your television = connected to a channel
    Your Radio = connected to a frequency

When you watch tv and listen radio sometime it have interferences. Our consciousness do the same thing if you have an incorrect quantity of DMT in your brain you will have interference like schizophrenics that ear voices (because they produce more dmt so they have interference) or people that get drugs for dmt that get an insane quantity of Dmt that all the matter just melt and when you dream you are in another channel that is not material beca use you have materialistic conce pts but aren't really touchable. so now you are connected to this channel that some people like Bohm or quantic physicists says is an hologram or something like that...

10. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

This is doomed to end up in a terminology debate, as I agree, but would use different words to refer what you mean.

11. Terminology's important, beyond just semantical nit-picking. Someone who names himself after Milarepa should be taking things like the nature of consciousness a bit more seriously than a teenage stoner having his mind blown by the idea that there might be more to the universe than whatever it is he's used to perceiving. *Cue insults*.

12. modern milarepa

Yeah I just replied so I don't sound so crazy haha, this is more about non duality wisdom and all that.

But maybe is not so appropriate to talk about it here. And it can be in itself a little offensive to make fun of this type of wisdom. Or to debate about it to people who doesn't understand it very much.

SickSicko likes this.
  13. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

What is appropriate? What is offensive? What is real? What is not?
    Are you real? Am I real?
    [​IMG]

modern milarepa likes this.
  14. Get real. :p

15. modern milarepa

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in. It was one of those days when it's a minute away from snowing and there's this electricity in the air, you can almost hear it. And this bag was, like, dancing with me."

bag.gif

SickSicko likes this.
  16. modern milarepa

It's beautiful
    Screenshot_20210814_125744.jpg

SickSicko likes this.
  17. That statement reeks of a fool's notion my friend. Always be open to learning, you can never-ever be sure 100%.
    Yup, bacteria doesn't have ego, yet have a life.

18. Wisdom never takes offense, in fact making fun meaningfully takes it's own type of wisdom.

modern milarepa likes this.
  19. modern milarepa

Exactly, "you" ego constructs are limited, changeable and open to learning, ultimate reality is objective because it's the base of everything, it's beyond perception, beyond an observer, there is nothing to learn, there is no learner or object of learning, it's the ultimate experience. It's objective and beyond concepts therefore undebatable.
    I'm talking about the ultimate reality the one you get when you are enlighten.

A bacteria is a less evolved form of ego than a human, they have a body, they feel, they can tell what to eat and what not, the ego is not just our personality it involves all the agreggates that create a life.

20. modern milarepa

It's true there is wisdom in humor, I was talking more like making fun of spirituality or make this thread a meme experience, simply making fun in a stupid way.