1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap and its importance for attracting girls

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Aug 15, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

The basic importance in doing nofap for attracting girls and if you master it is that you are able to see women without lust in your eyes.

Women know they are hot, they don't care if you like them for their looks, what they really want is you like them for what they are beyond their looks.

I consider myself attractive and I really hate when a girl looks at me like a piece of meat, it's so degrading, I'm more than my looks, I want people to like me for who I am, not exclusively for how I look.

Conclusion: women are human beings not a piece of meat.

2. JankinsMacD

JankinsMacD New Fapstronaut

That's a good point! I totally agree with you. Men should also be looked at as individuals. There are just girls who only want money from a man.

A Carolean, Coak Hakola and ICE :D like this.
  3. Hm . . .

I can see both and be seen for both.

I hope to be good looking again someday soon.

All I need to do is clear up my acne somehow.

And continue lean bulking.

ICE :D likes this.
  4. Divine Write

Divine Write Fapstronaut

Forgive me if I’m speaking out of turn, but have you been to a dermatologist? Reason I say it is I spent years and years trying to clear up my persistent moderate acne with over the counter treatments and none of it worked. I went to a dermatologist and he put me on a low-dose 6 month course of accutane and it completely fixed the problem.

Maybe yours isn’t bad enough to consider such an option (as accutane is pretty harsh), but if I could save someone a bunch of years that I lost myself, I’ll always mention it.

Sorry to derail the thread.

OP - yes, I agree. In my experience, girls want to feel beautiful on dates and sexy in bed - but more than anything, they want to feel valued (as we all do, right?).

Meshuga likes this.
  5. Must be nice to be admired for being a good looking man though. I would want that. Sure personality is also important but validation from others surely helps build confidence- something that is also said to be important

6. I was on accutane and it was making my skin better. But I was getting anxiety and intense exhaustion while I was on it. I would sleep like 18 hours sometimes, I might try it again still I don't know.