1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SLEEP FIGHTERS CLUB CHALLENGE [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by modern milarepa, Apr 24, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

2. modern milarepa

3. hey it's 4:30am, you've already... failed

4. Finally Day 1 4:00 AM
    Studied from 4-8 and then rest of the day studying was divided in half hour blocks. Feeling pretty good now.

Kishi and modern milarepa like this.
  5. modern milarepa

Haha bruhhh

It's still 4am,but yeah the rules say 4 or before 4. I'll restart again

helloguyz likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

474 days SR
    45 days no sex

Death and sleep
    Some interesting things happened with girls today, but I'm kind of bored to talk about girls tbh haha.

Something interesting, I saw some videos about death and sleep it basically says if you are able to remain conscious at the moment you fall sleep this will help tremendously in the moment of death.

I always liked lucid dreaming and I found that doing what I just mentioned is a bit hard. I'm going to start trying.

PermRB and helloguyz like this.
  7. Completely correct. At death we enter the same state of consciousness than when sleeping. Then based on the purity of our being and your skill at remaining consciouss you will experience a part of this process beyond physical death.

Beware of lucid dreaming and astral travel though. Starting that journey without guidance can be the first step towards degradation and illusion. So i would stay very far away from it.

modern milarepa likes this.
  8. modern milarepa

9. modern milarepa

475 days SR
    46 days no sex

Friendship, no more girls & austerity

Girls:
    This fitness girl I dated two weeks ago texted me yesterday telling why I wasn't talking to her anymore, I didn't feel like replying, also she hasn't tried to talk to me too. I think I'll just let her go. I could easily have sex with her but there is something negative and heavy about her energy also she's coming too strong, that text yesterday was very uncalled for.

Yesterday I went to see the girl I'm dating at her house, it was good. I'm going to stay with this girl, we are almost like friends I never had that with a girl, she'll be my first female friend.

She only had sex once and I'm not certain if we are going to have sex soon, we have seen each other since two weeks ago. I don't really care about it, but at the same time this doesn't help to see her as a partner, at the moment I enjoy her company and talking to her.

Friendship is something I rarely experience maybe in my teenage years like 15 years ago. I'm pretty much a loner, except I date girls from time to time.
    So I appreciate this girl's friendship even more than sex or an actual romantic relationship. Even do we kiss and all that but no sex. She also says, she doesn't want to rush things up because it has turned bad for her in the past. I haven't mention sex too, I told her that when she feels ready we'll do it. There's also some flaws in her character and inmaturity that doesn't help me to see her as something serious, maybe this can change, only time will tell.

Some exes have reached out to me these past days wanting to see me and have sex, I simply ignored them. It's so great to not be dependent on sex, nothing compels you or makes you dependable on someone else.

Free of lust = freedom

For the time being I'm going to take a complete break from girls probably until march/April next year I need to focus on my studies 110%. Maybe if a girl I like a lot comes in my way or if this girl I'm seeing right now we become serious I'll reconsider girls again in this period of time. I just don't want to spend any time or mental energy on girls right now. I have to study like crazy.

Austerities:
    Day 1/30
    I'm going to do some austerities this always helped me in the past to have more energy and a sharp mind.

1.I'll be out of the internet or any screen unless it's for studying and nofap posting but mostly on my journal, making threads and in the challenges. Also always open to help if someone pm me.

2.no girls except the girl I'm seeing or if another one I like a lot comes in the way.

3. Waking up at 4am or even earlier.
    4. Not lying on my back in any seat.
    5. Chaste look
    6. No music

7. Simple food, no junk food or anything like it, maybe an ice cream or a pizza very rarely only if I'm on a date with a girl and most likely only after having sex, I don't really like junk food.

8. Cold showers

helloguyz and PermRB like this.
  10. modern milarepa

I've been doing it since I'm 7 y.o, my father taught me and it kind of comes natural to me. I've studied a lot also, lucid dreaming is a passion of mine

PermRB likes this.
  11. modern milarepa

12. modern milarepa

13. 0/30 I will start again.

14. modern milarepa

15. Cmon man you can do better!