1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Wandering Man

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Tafi, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Such a tough time to live as a man,you have to be successful(business man,drug dealer or gun dealer),have an expensive car and would be perfect if group of cars,have a villa or big house,owning a company or something,then you would be very desirable and very attractive.And to build yourself takes years and a lot of effort and suffer.While in the other hand a girl doesn't need to do much to get a guy.

aricking likes this.
  2. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

I don't think you need to own a villa and multiple cars to find a girl.. Maybe some type of shallow girls yes.
    Then again you say it's easy for a girl, but you think an attractive girl.

aricking, Glossi3r and Tafi like this.
  3. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Also a weird part,this YouTube which became full of videos how to get girls to like you,and what girls really look into a guy,and I hear different things,some would say good looking,while others would say good personality,others says Alpha male,many says bad guy type.While in fact I found some people who are bad type or handsome type and are single and want a gf,I don't get that schizophrenic behavior girls have,claiming they want a guy with this description and when they found someone like this,they say "nah"

aricking likes this.
  4. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Obviously it's easier for a girl to have a bf,than a guy to have a gf.And the reason for this is simple and logic,because commonly men are the one who chases for the opposite sex

aricking likes this.
  5. isn't it weird how people who think like this always get 0 girls?

aricking, D1996, SW5 and 5 others like this.
  6. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

You can't actually tell that number without evidence, because actually I have relationships with girls,but nothing get developed into love.Finally I wonder why who don't think like that,and tend to be feminist supporter,also end up like this

aricking likes this.
  7. you're just looking at the world the wrong way, maybe telling yourself that other men get all the girls isn't a good mindset

aricking, D1996, Ravi03 and 1 other person like this.
  8. FirefromAbove

FirefromAbove Fapstronaut

I agree you need to be successful, but the level of success you are describing is nearly impossible to achieve.

I mean who would want to be with a jobless lazy slob who doesn’t clean his room?

Just as a man doesn’t want to be with a disgusting creature.

aricking, D1996, determined99 and 4 others like this.
  9. Ask yourself, do you need all these things?

aricking, D1996 and CarP like this.
  10. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

The level of success I gave is surely impossible that's what I want women to understand that she can never find a complete man.About the jobless stuff,I ask you to be honest with yourself before being honest with me,wouldn't a man get in a relationship with a girl without a job or a decent job or generally poor.I employ you to see evidence and truth

aricking likes this.
  11. FirefromAbove

I’m sorry I’m trying to decode this but I don’t understand the question you’re asking me

aricking and Tafi like this.
  12. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

The question is;Any guy would date or get in relationship with a jobless girl,decent(not good job) or even poor,you and I know well the answer.

But when it comes to girls,hell no,they have a large wide list of requirements.

aricking likes this.
  13. FirefromAbove

Yeah if she’s pretty probably other than that no

aricking and Tafi like this.
  14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I think that's wrong.

Also, not all the girls have that pseudo-magical capacity of just getting a guy that you claim they have, you know, that's a very simplistic way of seeing it.

You are generalizing at a level that is a bit uncomfortable, I see where you are coming from, but the real world doesn't work just like that.

aricking, determinedtoquit and CarP like this.
  15. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Drug dealers get hot girls in their late teens/ early 20s. Drug dealers do not have sexy women hanging around when they’re 26+.

16. FirefromAbove

The average drug dealer looks like you're next door flat neighbor.

They are not successful, they are not particularly gifted in anything except thievery maybe, and if they aren't particularly intelligent (A lot of drug dealers don't hold actual jobs, which makes it all the easier for law enforcement to clean them out)

17. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Well that's because they don't go further in their careers and become drug lords you know.
    The lord gets the cars the dealer gets the bars.

But yeah, being fair 9/10 drug dealers I've came across are pea brained egotistic guys with no long-term vision whatsoever.

18. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

This world wants you worship women. That is reason for all of this.

Tafi likes this.
  19. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

Finally a reasonable reply.I am glad for your reply,because most of who replies are sadly men supporting feminism

aricking likes this.
  20. FirefromAbove

We’re not feminists.

We’re telling you that what you see may be blurred.

Tafi and CarP like this.