1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m Stopping the use of love adjectives on girls

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by modern milarepa, Aug 26, 2021.

1. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I’m going to stop calling girls by beautiful names like baby, honey…
    Girls always have the impression you just want to have sex with them so, calling her names even do is sweet it can sexualize the dialogue. I always use this type of love adjectives since day one I meet a girl, but I’m going to stop doing it unless she talks to me the same way.
    I’m telling this from a place of experience I’ve been a player and dated a lot of girls quite successfully and I believe in approaching a girl in a friendly fashion. When the girl feels ready she will open up to you in a more romantic way.
    I think the only people afraid of treating girls like a friend are incels or virgins with no game and men that don’t understand women.

Conclusion:
    -don’t use love adjectives on girls.
    -Treat women as friends until you feel she wants to be more than friends

Vanquisher12 and Dioplleo_547 like this.
  2. NoEdgingForever

NoEdgingForever Fapstronaut

It's a post about how to be in the Friendzone

3. modern milarepa

Yeah kind of, I'm just starting to use it, I quite like the friend approach my father did it all his life and he is quite successful with girls.

Even do girls always end up wanting to be more than friends it feels good treating girls like a friend and knowing them besides sex, it is new to me I never had a female friend and I don't know if I ever will. I used to approach only for romantic interest.

It's has giving me good results so far, but it goes against the norm of approaching girls. That is why I'm telling in the post I'm just starting to do it. It's an experiment, but I think probably I'll do it all my life.

It's too soon to give a proper answer because I like to talk with facts and from a place of experience, but so far so good.

kropo82 likes this.
  4. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Keep doing what is working. If it's not broken then don't change it.

Worst way to do it. Don't be the typicall nice guy.

No, they will be opening romantically to the guys that are players, have game or are masculine and confident enougth to go after what they want without fear.

No.. normally guys that uses the friends route are the ones that don't know anything about attraction and are normally virgins stuck in friendzone, while the once that go directly with the romantic approach are getting the ladies.

Use it only after some time with the person. Rigth from the start can be taken in the wrong way, even if she is interested in you.

Friendzone 101. As a guy that have game and used to be a player.. you should know this approach almost never works.

Mr. R and NoEdgingForever like this.
  5. modern milarepa

I've been using it lately and it's working. I'm experimenting with it. Also my father did it successfully all his life.

It's kind of fun too. But too soon to say it does not work, in my experience.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  6. modern milarepa

It's an interesting thought

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  7. modern milarepa

It's true the last girl I dated I liked her personality and I had fun being her friend. We knew each other only like two weeks do. I even said to her that I like being just her friend and the next day I said this she gave me a kiss on the mouth. I was surprised, but it's true if the girl likes you she won't stay friends for too long, unless the guy doesn't want to be more than friends in the last case in my experience the girls get upset.

You have interesting thoughts on this subject @StarRider thanks for replying

StarRider likes this.
  8. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

The friendship route only works in movies. In real life, you are going to get friendzoned most of the times and that is a lot of time wasted that you could be spending in knowing other woman or enjoing your hobbies.

Do the approach that works for you.. I really don't care, more woman for the rest for us and more nice guys to give them the shoulder to cry when chad left them.

9. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

Courtship has always been men chasing after women. Instance of female-led-courtship are rare in history.

10. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

They definitely had sex in these marriages, the point is to get an heir no?
    And your ancestors definitely chased women and so did mine, if you look at some historical record in england for example you can see that many marriage occurred with the female already pregnant so many more must have had sex and not gotten pregnant. And in freer society pre-christianity like in ancient rome, promiscuity for male was very much expected.
    The norm even if for the majority has always been arranged marriage between parents when one is adult he will still spend some time getting to know his future bride as he has more choice in the matter and i am not talking about royalty here.
    Men have always chased after women and always will you can see that even in the animal kingdom, difference now is just that with arranged marriage being frowned on at least in the west you actually have to get permission from the woman first instead of the old days when she was basically a sex toy.
    Edit : I did some research and it seem that pre 19th century in europe fornication among the peasantry was pretty widespread.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  11. It’s basic biology, males pursue females. Humans and animals do it alike. Females want a man willing to sacrifice time and energy cause it means he’s going commit to her, which should be the end goal for all relationships.

Melkhiresa likes this.