1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inviting Participants] War Mode [Elimination]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by _Imperial0x47, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Aristophanes01

Aristophanes01 Fapstronaut

I have my college entrance exam tomorrow wish me luck :emoji_blush::emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_grinning::emoji_grin:

GotCaught, Talz, Krishna Das and 3 others like this.
  2. I’m in

3. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

The exam is your opportunity to prove your true worth to everybody around you. Grab it and do your best, don't let it pass through. Best of luck, dear comrade!

4. _Imperial0x47

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎THE WAR STARTS NOW

After 24 hours, check-in as "Day 1". Check-ins before 24 hours from now will have no effect. So be sure to check-in after 24 hours. Continue checking in until "Day 10". Daily check-in is encouraged but not mandatory anymore. Daily check-in will keep you serious, so I recommend you to check in daily. But you must check in at least once in every three days and you will have to mention both the missed checked-in days and the current day.
    For example, if you miss "Day 2" and "Day 3" check-in, you can check-in on day 4 as
    "Missed - Day 2, 3
    Checking in - Day 4"

Hope you understand. If you have any confusion, feel free to ask me.

Best of luck, soldiers! Prove that you are stronger than your urges.

@winner008
    @RedStripe
    @GotCaught
    @path2virtue
    @Talz
    @TheNewestCreation
    @Henryforward
    @Aristophanes01
    @Krishna Das
    @VictoryIsOurs
    @bellator de Christi
    @Black heads
    @Karom

5. I failed really hard at the first war game lol, but I'll be in this game again, please put me in waiting list :)

6. _Imperial0x47

No problem, mate. You did well in the last war. Hope you will be able to show your true spirit in the next war.

7. _Imperial0x47

Guys feel free to post NoFap memes/Useful Information regarding NoFap/motivational quotes or even your thoughts in this thread. This thread seems dead without people posting on it.

[​IMG]

8. RedStripe

RedStripe Fapstronaut

Check in. Day 1.

I am going to be busy with my work and school but I try to check-in here daily. Good luck everyone.

9. _Imperial0x47

10. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

11. Talz

Talz Fapstronaut

Checking in day 1

12. GotCaught

GotCaught Fapstronaut

13. _Imperial0x47

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021