1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. i89rt5

i89rt5 Fapstronaut

Day 4.

Again I will have a long work day til 1130pm, so I do not expect I will PMO

I need to avoid fishing or self-seeking other subtle form of arousal, as well as unhealthy dopamine inducing behavior (such as binge eating).

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  2. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Welcome back bro. Let´s do this together!!! :emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

3. RiseToGreatness

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  4. Jeen149

Jeen149 Fapstronaut

5. RiseToGreatness

Checking in brave Fellowship!! :)

Feeling not so good today, bad sleep, and yesterday i worked til late hour, so i couldn´t workout, or take a cold shower. today my dopamine as taken a plunge in response, oh well :(

anyway, when i´m off work for today, i will correct the things that i missed yesterday ;)

Have a great day comradship!! Stay strong, stay focus!!!

5th sheet for manual checking ;)

manual check 5.jpg

6. Chi405

Chi405 Fapstronaut

7. Zapy97

Zapy97 Fapstronaut

Day 37. It is getting harder again. Just means I am close to another breakthrough.

8. Checking in.
    I've got a lot of tasks that I don't feel prepared for, that I don't like. Feeling under pressure and unpleasant. But I know I need to go through this. Still escaping in harmless ways. But I know I have to confront this and focus more and more, until I get in some sort of flow or until I simply have done all the tasks, every part of it.
    I know pmo is out of the question. Surfing the internet is out of the question. MO is out of the question.
    If I look at it from a recovery-perspective I could say: although I feel as if I'm deep in the shit, at least I'm dealing with reality. I'm fleeing to pmo no longer. Now I'm going through the pain. Watch me! Meet me at the other end.

I'm out.

9. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

92 days. Occupied with work and studies, not much time for anything else really.
    Thank you and great to see you in this challenge again! Let's make it to 500 days. :)

10. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm back to day zero with m, though it's about day 299 with p. And at least this time I didn't watch psubs either. That's been maybe a week or two.

Onward!

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

another day with cold shower, meditation and workout. Had some urges in the night time and during meditation o_O, and managed to get through them.

12. rotten_tomato

rotten_tomato Fapstronaut

13. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Movement
    I woke up, meditated and went to the park to do some movement practice, I'm starting to like it a lot. Then back home and to the gym where I did two cold approaches just for fun.

Then all day studying. Sexual energy seems to be balanced, no problems there at the moment.

14. Onan the Barbarian

Onan the Barbarian Fapstronaut

Day 22

Prayer, cold shower (counted to 65), workout last night. Still need to meditate today.

Trying to be vigilant right now, as my libido is back and in force. I'm experiencing cravings for sex, not PMO, but still, I must be extra cautious right now.

15. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

Daily checking in
    I'm trying to do at least 2 days on the week exercise, for change habits.

16. Squiddy

Squiddy Fapstronaut

17. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

18. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

Day 3. I took the covid vaccine hehe my arm hurts a little but everything fine. No urges but some stress in some moment of the day about my work but I calmed myself and did what was on my power

19. breaking-myths

breaking-myths Fapstronaut

20. Are-we-there-yet?

Are-we-there-yet? Fapstronaut

Day 5! Just about complete.

I'm meeting a girl tomorrow. I'm hoping it goes well. Though I'm not expecting anything sexual to happen I have noticed an increase in arousal. At least I think so. It's hard to distinguish between my regular urges and those from being excited to see this girl. There were a couple of times I had to squash some lies and strong urges today but it was okay.

Also noticed that my energy was down. Managed to rally in the evening but the early afternoon was a bit of a wash.

To Tomorrow!