1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen Retention success story.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Beekind, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

I have been on SR for the last 19 weeks.( i don't count days , i count weeks).
    This is my longest streak. It took me about 2.5 years of relapses to reach here. Before this streak , my average was 10-12 days and the longest around 50.

I have been addicted to flapping for nearly 30 years and p for 14 of them.( luckily it never escalated)

It wasn't easy. I had severe insomnia (up to w14), lethargy( w2- w8), irritation, aggression and anger( w2-w6), mood swings ( stabilised around w12)

Things i have noticed: ( my fav : #5 & 11)

1- After w8 , i started feeling the energy rising. I started doing pushups to release it. Now i do around 200 pushups 6 days a week. When i started, i only managed to do 40 (several sets throughout the day)

2- I am more disciplined than ever. I have about 10 disciplines i do nearly every day without fail.

3- Thanks to SR and fasting ( IF) + pushups , i have lost about 22 pounds ( 10kg) and gained about 8 pounds of muscle. The last time i went to see my old butcher (whom i haven't seen in months) he said : wow man, you look very different. You look stronger and "musclier".

3- I have gained tremendous confidence and my self-esteem is higher than ever.

4- I walk like a man now. With so much confidence and assertiveness. (Similar to the Peaky Blinders Thomas Shelby's walk )

5- SR makes a man's gaze irresistible to women. All i need to do to register my interest is to give her a gaze and she will do the rest.
    Several retainers have mentioned that eye contact with women becomes electrifying. In my experience, it felt like soul orgasm that lasted for weeks. ( it could be love, love, love.)
    Talking about love , you won't experience it until you retain . Seriously, it is a divine heavinly feeling that i never felt before SR. How sad that some men will never feel it because they are constantly releasing.

6-My voice became a bit richer. I am still working on that. Making my voice more attractive is one of the main reasons why i do SR.

7-People everywhere smile and greet me. Could be my masculine assertive walk. Could be my aura. Not sure.

8- Kids always come to me and start talking or at the park, want to kick the ball to me. ( their moms always apologise)

9- My dreams are very vivid and my sleep is much deeper now. I sleep much less , with no need to nap during the day.

10- Old wounds and hurts keep popping up as flashes. I think that this is due to a healing process fuelled by SR.

11- l now appreciate women more, i see their true beauty. No more objectifying them.

12- I am a true sigma male now.
    I am highly self reliant and responsible.

Not all the benefits are due to SR. But without SR it would be impossible to achieve anything of significance.

I hope that my story inspired you.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    JS44471, Tumi, LLOYYD and 70 others like this.
  2. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

Great post man
    I am also recovering addict ,on nofap hardmode for last 20 months but i am still flatlining and zero libido .
    I still cant stare at womens face or other body parts as it gives my brain anxiety/ panic feeling , mayb due to addicted brain still get the dopamine from it . Idk if i can be normal in future

3. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

20 months on SR ?

Toni7 likes this.
  4. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

Great post man! Thanks for sharing!

5. KKS123

KKS123 Fapstronaut

Great to hear your story but it's funny how men want to see the "true beauty" in women as I can assure you most women don't see the "true beauty" of men lol

6. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

They do. They really appreciate strong and calm men.
    The problem is that there aren't many men left who are strong and calm ( steel & velvet).
    Feminine women crave true men. Men have lost their essence in running after pleasure.

7. KKS123

KKS123 Fapstronaut

After all this toxic masculinity stuff you believe that the world wants "strong and calm" men when they are being told to express their emotions

Srisurya, Metis07 and Beekind like this.
  8. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

I agree. They are suppressing the essence of men.
    Masculinity isn't toxic.

9. Rexbrent

Rexbrent Fapstronaut

I have couple of times night all but i didnt pmo

Beekind likes this.
  10. Thanks for sharing this. Congrats on all these positive changes!

Do you mind sharing if sex while retaining was part of this process? Or were you abstaining from this?

Chris_Cactusblossom and Beekind like this.
  11. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

Semen retention = total abstinence. No sex.

NFGrad and HelperX like this.
  12. I relate a lot to what you’ve said. Thanks for sharing. I hope I can have similar success soon.

Bread1, NFGrad and Beekind like this.
  13. BetterMeandI

BetterMeandI Fapstronaut

Definitely watches FnF? :D heheh.

But I agree, more likely you won't find somebody loving you for just being you, but what you can provide.

Freeddom_Taker and Coak Hakola like this.
  14. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

That is 100% BS.
    With all respect to you mate , but your understanding of the female psychology is very poor and limited.
    This post was meant to be about my story , and not a place to discuss your views on women.

You will only start to know women, when you become a true gentleman.
    Until then, keep retaining.

15. You are too much considered about what would women think of you. You are not doing nofap for them.

Freeddom_Taker, Toni7 and Beekind like this.
  16. i disagree with #9 . the rest of them are true . I am on day 1027 of SR (Alhamdulillah)
    the no 5 is amazing and so funny hahaha and so unbelievable . there are like countless incidents where the girl would just stare and stare at me . I live in a muslim country . so we stare lol . and sometimes she would put off the veil from her face to tempt me with her beauty . hahaha . when I come home I tell these stories to my mother and then she kisses me on my forehead and proudly says "thats because my son is so handsome"

17. Pablo Pasta

Pablo Pasta Fapstronaut

Well I believe you could have achieved those things under other circumstances if you were very popular most of your life , you wouldnt need "semen retention".
    I mean what happens when you have a wet dream, do you lose your "superpowers"?
    I congratulate you on these steps but you are giving "semen retention" to much credit and its kind of cringy when you'll look back at it.

Part of it ,you filled your time with other self reinforcement activities instead of wasting time on a screen all day so its all good but dont look at "semen retention" as a guarantee to anything, its what you do when you dont fap that counts and never try to reverse engineer what people are into because you found some things in common, people dont work like that , we arent ants .

18. How long have you been on a streak?

Pablo Pasta likes this.
  19. Pablo Pasta

Pablo Pasta Fapstronaut

I dont really go to long , two weeks or so but I fill my time with other stuff, like working out, shopping, visiting friends /familly ,having conversations with strangers, being at work and being at some events when I have the time and resources.
    Its why it isnt as obsessive to me like its for others to focus on how many days I went on without fapping.
    I personally know people who fap almost everyday but arent "shy" or "anxious" at all and have normal lives ,so its really down to the individual.

Beekind likes this.
  20. Why are you here then?