1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. stiodk

stiodk Fapstronaut

2. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

3. HelperX

HelperX Fapstronaut

7/30

One week completed!

Revanthegrey and Sasukee !! like this.
  4. God Dammit Mother Fucker. Day zero started early this morning. See personal log for details.

Revanthegrey likes this.
  5. Black heads

Black heads Fapstronaut

Starting from day 0 again...

Sasukee !! likes this.
  6. Sasukee !!

Sasukee !! Fapstronaut

Hang in there buddy ! The same question i used to ask myself a few months back. I concluded that It's impossible for humans to live without masturbating for say 10-15 day, because i was stuck in that interval and no matter how hard I tried, was never able to go beyond that. Each time we fail, the thought of giving up gets stronger. But everytime when we didn't give up and start over again and again, we also become stronger. Our mind become more determined to break that streak this time. And for sure, over a period of time, we definately cross that barrier which seems impossible at first. But it's only to be followed by bigger one's to tackle. So the obstacles will continue, but I strongly hope that if we keep going, we can definitely cross them all . And if we gave up, then will definitely not . So you are doing great buddy, learn from the set backs and just keep going !! All The Best for your upcoming streak !!

Revanthegrey likes this.
  7. ThisIsHard97

ThisIsHard97 Fapstronaut

8. Thanks man for the encouragement, it really helps..I mean it. I sometimes look back and say to myself "how the hell did I last 230 days two years ago when I can barely pass a week?" I overthink alot too and when people say it takes one day at a time my mind says "You're gonna fail after a few days/weeks." I just gotta block that out of my head.

Revanthegrey, Sasukee !! and HelperX like this.
  9. ThisIsHard97

ThisIsHard97 Fapstronaut

10. Marq

Marq Fapstronaut

11. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

12. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut

Hey man, that's hard. I've been there before, lots of times. The easy thig about beating PMO is the hard thing about PMO: realizing you can be happy without sexual stimuli. Once you get there, you'll have the self control to win, and save it for a real relationship.

Revanthegrey likes this.
  13. Black heads

Black heads Fapstronaut

Zero days forever..
    Starting from day 0 again..

RockTheHill likes this.
  14. HealingMan

HealingMan Fapstronaut

Day 1/30
    Small goal: go beyond 4days

15. stiodk

stiodk Fapstronaut

16. Sasukee !!

Sasukee !! Fapstronaut

Yes brother, don't focus on what will happen after 10-15 days. Just take it a day at a time, each day and you'll not even notice when you had reached your goal !!

Revanthegrey, HelperX and stiodk like this.
  17. Sasukee !!

Sasukee !! Fapstronaut

18. _Imperial0x47

_Imperial0x47 Fapstronaut

Checking in
    Current war in War Mode NoFap Game is about to end. If you are interested, check my signature.

Revanthegrey likes this.
  19. RockTheHill

RockTheHill Fapstronaut