1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I've lost touch with women in a way I don't think is repairable

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Usernameallowed, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Usernameallowed

Usernameallowed Fapstronaut

Every woman in my life is nothing but an absolute torture.

Apart from that it's been a seriously long time let's just say I'm dead in the water.

Don't trust anyone let alone women

What sort of life to not have trust in anyone .

That literally every female has only done you wrong in some way based upon there insecurities

Been doing my own thing now for so long my connection to women is dead which is fucked up grown bored in my isolation maybe that's just how it's supposed to be

There is nothing more to be explored life Is just how many more times can we play the same record

ICE :D, Cyberpunk3000 and Nugget9 like this.
  2. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

This is so true in a lot of situations out there. Just keep positive and stop jerking. It will bring you confidence. I don't post a lot on here and I have been doing so much better in life. The respect and confidence is amazing. I used to be like what you said but I have changed and so can you.

3. KKS123

KKS123 Fapstronaut

Learn to live without a woman. Learn to do nofap for yourself and not for women

1 person likes this.
  4. Cyberpunk3000

Cyberpunk3000 Fapstronaut

I am in the same boat as you. After all the bitter experience and betrayals.

But I can't stop admiring a woman's beauty. I consider a beautiful women to be the most beautiful thing nature has created and I can't resist it.
    But truth is we have to learn to live without them and learn to control our impulses, as it is our biological drive that we need to control.

I'd also recommend Rollo Tommasis books Rational male. Which will give you an in depth insight.

Coak Hakola and Nugget9 like this.